[OFFICIAL] CAT - 2012 Announcement and Discussions

184 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
*CAT 2012 would be held from Thursday, October 11 to Tuesday, November 6, 2012. The official notification of CAT 2012 will be out in the national dailies on this Sunday, July 22, 2012.** **The Voucher Sale will start from Monday, July 30, ...
Page 1 of 19
Snipped.

Mod Note: Not the relevant thread for such links.

If your guys are running an official forum on FB, supported by either present students or the faculty of IIM-I, then post on the IIM-I thread. Don't spam other threads.

Consider this a warning.
Second such post I've snipped.
Kiran Radhakrishnan, Secretary, Media and PR Committee - IIM Indore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have wrongly entered my experience while applying for CAT. Saw it today only. Plz help. How to correct the error? 😞

until i succeed...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aditsuch thnk it was given to pt students....me too known after a guy posting it on FB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prasadvsvhow did you get this information? have they given to PT students or have they uploaded on their website?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys & Gals please do comment on this....this is given by pteducation institute....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BITS Pilani MBA admissions from CAT scores- Applications to be made available from November first week. No BITSAT for 2013-2015 batch.

BITS Pilani | MBA| 2012-2014 Batch.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@user26 said:
Not sure where to post this query..I am a 2010 engineering pass out (NIT). have been working with a KPO like company for the past two years. I am writing CAT this year, but with zero prep. So ideally targeting next year.So by 2013 i would be targeting for 2014-2016 batch. By the begining of the course i would have about 40 months of work ex and 25 years of age. Is that a little too much for an MBA in an Indian institute? I mean most of the people joining are either fresh gradutaes (21-22 yrs) or people with about 1-2 yrs of experience (22-24 yrs). So would like to know how is joining MBA at 25 in India is viewed?
This is something that you have to decide based on your Career Goals & Options.

Be informed that there are people in B-Schools with age range 25-28. So that is not a point to worry.

The point here is your priorities & goals.

Even though, you have not yet prepared, I suggest you to take All the forthcoming Exams very seriously and with some preparation in whatever time is left now. Like CAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. Who knows what is in store for you.

All the best.. :)

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not sure where to post this query..
I am a 2010 engineering pass out (NIT). have been working with a KPO like company for the past two years. I am writing CAT this year, but with zero prep. So ideally targeting next year.So by 2013 i would be targeting for 2014-2016 batch. By the begining of the course i would have about 40 months of work ex and 25 years of age. Is that a little too much for an MBA in an Indian institute? I mean most of the people joining are either fresh gradutaes (21-22 yrs) or people with about 1-2 yrs of experience (22-24 yrs). So would like to know how is joining MBA at 25 in India is viewed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Subsishere said:
I have got a query. Do a photocopy of the category certificate suffice while going for the CAT Exam? I mean I left my category certificate at college and now I am out of reach. So, please tell me? I am really tensed...
Call on this number and ask
1-800-102-2256 (toll-free) 8AM-7PM
They will surely help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have got a query. Do a photocopy of the category certificate suffice while going for the CAT Exam? I mean I left my category certificate at college and now I am out of reach. So, please tell me? I am really tensed...
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...