[Official] CAT 2012 18th October Discussion Thread.

292 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group
Puyz & Pirlz, Wishing everyone best of luck for CAT 2012!! People who are taking the exam today, please use this thread for the discussions. To assure that the thread is put to the best use, please post your CAT 2012 experience in the f...
Page 1 of 30

Can anyone provide me Mock Tests of TIME, please?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dragster said:
dude u missd a 100%ile.. had it been sum other slot newys congratz..!
YA I KNW... IT WAS ONE TRIGO QUESTION WHERE I SOLVED THE BLOODY THING .. YET OVERLOOKED 90
TIME TO PLAY!!  CAT 2012: 99.97 ¦ XAT 2012: 99.89 ¦ NMAT 2012: 99.57 ¦ MAH CET 2012: 99.88 ¦ IIFT Convert ¦ GMAT: 790
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@DeathForce said:
18TH OCT MORNING SLOT --QA -- 99.37 %TILE 27 ATTMPTSVA -- 99.97 % TILE 28 ATTMPTSOA -- 99.97% TILE... YET I ADMIT IT WAS A TOUGH SLOT ESP VA + LR WAS VERY TRICKY... N QA HAD A MIX OF HARD AND MODERATE QUESTIONS... NEWYS GLAD TO HAVE MADE IT THROUGH... ATB TO PUYS FR THE COMING CHALLENGES!!
dude u missd a 100%ile.. had it been sum other slot
newys congratz..!
Whatever we do in life.. echoes in Eternity
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys i have time material with me, plz suggest me some other material

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dude also go for ssc exam in april, it has post like CBI officer and income tax officer, its just an advise and cat prep will help alot in that exam, but cat (fms) is my ultimate goal. god bless us all this time becoz its very difficult to make up your mind again for a year preparation , i hope cat will come up with a plan to have 2 exam in a year

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
18TH OCT MORNING SLOT --
QA -- 99.37 %TILE 27 ATTMPTS
VA -- 99.97 % TILE 28 ATTMPTS
OA -- 99.97% TILE... YET I ADMIT IT WAS A TOUGH SLOT ESP VA + LR WAS VERY TRICKY... N QA HAD A MIX OF HARD AND MODERATE QUESTIONS... NEWYS GLAD TO HAVE MADE IT THROUGH... ATB TO PUYS FR THE COMING CHALLENGES!!
TIME TO PLAY!!  CAT 2012: 99.97 ¦ XAT 2012: 99.89 ¦ NMAT 2012: 99.57 ¦ MAH CET 2012: 99.88 ¦ IIFT Convert ¦ GMAT: 790
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pomil said:
now in a bit of confusion should i try for 2013, and if i do so then definetly going to choose the first date of cat examination.. even high chances of moderate paper
m also planning for cat 2013..oct 18 ruined my whole year prep....and yes...dates for cat next time i would choose at the end side...and morning slot.....
MIND OVER MATTER
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

now in a bit of confusion should i try for 2013, and if i do so then definetly going to choose the first date of cat examination.. even high chances of moderate paper

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i also admit after so much of preparation 18 oct slot just ruin everything.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@TONYMBA said:
bhai ye sab kya ho gaya oct 18th ko.....i guess choosing dates play much bigger role...i got 76%ile only, 10%ile less than the AIMCATS..and i had fared well with sec1-15 attempts(13 correct) & sec 2-23 attempts(9 lr correct)....aab xat pe hi sab bharosa....
bhai cat=normalization=date n slot = type of people apearing= luck

haan if ur a veteran or genius then luck doesn' matter much.. u ought to do 40 correct n ur done.

never rely on cat.. do job n keep taking cat till u get in
Whatever we do in life.. echoes in Eternity
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...