[OFFICIAL] AIMCAT 1309 Discussion Thread (Please DON'T OPEN if you have not taken the test)

726 Posts  ·  248 Users
About this group
Non-Invigilated Test 15 Aug - 18 Aug Happy Independence Day !! Best of luck
Page 1 of 73

can sm1 plz cross check d soln for this que

i feel ans shud be -6 instead of 6 :|
While solving a quadratic equation, Sachin made a mistake in copying the sign of the co-efficient of x and got -3 as one of the roots. Sameer made a mistake while copying the constant term and got 1 and 4 as the roots. Find the product of the roots of the original equation
plz rply sm1

DT 2013 || CAT 2014 : 99.99 || XAT 2014 : 99.94 || Converts - IIM A, C, L, K, I, XLRI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Took the test today

QA:58
VA:56..lost 25 minutes as I accidentally closed the window.

Very happy with my accuracy in VA though...:D
MBA FT FMS 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Took it yesterday on missed Aimcats. Am I the only one who sees a mistake in Their DI solution. Time should be 18 minutes... Also the previous question on that DI is ambiguous, doesnt state that loading time is only for 'other machines' therefore logic of provided solution is wrong. Anyway heres the score:

QA 47.
VA 67 (First decent score)
OA 114
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Booby said:
bhai 13XY main 13 represents the prospective batch, 2013-2015 batch, XY is there to give a feel of countdown, so it starts from 1320 and culminates in a 1301.
back 2 shirking :O ZZZZ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@krum said: gave it from pdf....my first aimcat..... qa - 56 va - 46 oa - 102 (~99.xx i think )can someone explain the weird ordering of aimcats....what came out first...1309 or 1310?
bhai 13XY main 13 represents the prospective batch, 2013-2015 batch, XY is there to give a feel of countdown, so it starts from 1320 and culminates in a 1301.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

gave it from pdf....my first aimcat.....
qa - 56
va - 46
oa - 102 (~99.xx i think )

can someone explain the weird ordering of aimcats....what came out first...1309 or 1310?

back 2 shirking :O ZZZZ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gs4890 said: Really - Ye lo beta ab to - maine notes bana rakhe hain CTRL C+V karta hun ....just wait

hi can you please mail me too..
Calls: IIM-K,I,Ranchi(HRM),SPJIMR,XLRI-BM,HRM,SCMHRD,SIBM,XIMB | Converts: IIMK,SPJIMR,SCMHRD Skipped: Ranchi(HRM),IIM I,XIMB Waitlisted: XLRI HRM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi..can sum1 please explain me solution for question 49 ?? wud be a great help...

Calls: IIM-K,I,Ranchi(HRM),SPJIMR,XLRI-BM,HRM,SCMHRD,SIBM,XIMB | Converts: IIMK,SPJIMR,SCMHRD Skipped: Ranchi(HRM),IIM I,XIMB Waitlisted: XLRI HRM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@x2maverickc said:@gs4890 bhai aap log toh gyaani hain! Scores just say half the story.
Aap logon ka guidance raha toh billi ki aisi ki taisi kar denge! \m/
@Estallar12 bhai kin logon ke saath mera naam daal diya aapne Aap log GOD class mein aate ho. My mettle and level is nowhere near any of yours. Moreover, we all need someone to look upto who inspires us all. For me you guys do it!
Game on!
Kitne modest ho yaar...u guys(@Estallar12) are setting a different benchmark for all the other puys...
NITIE 2013 - 2015 || Student Coordinator, $treet - The Finance forum of NITIE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhail log ....agar ho ske to plz mko bhi mail kr diyo..yaar...badly need help way..too..demoralized....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...