[Official] Admissions thread for AMITY Gurgaon: 2012-2014

28 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group

Dear Puys This is the "**Official Admissions Queries thread for AMITY-Gurgaon Campus for the MBA Batch 2012-2014** All queries with respect to admissions, eligibility, placements, faculty, facilities and other related information will be...

Page 1 of 3

What all activities are done for the Grooming/Personality Development of Students at Amity?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to join amity..i m so confussed between amity noida and gurgaon??could anyone plz tell me which has more value??n which is good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ck12 said:
hi,i would like to know some more info about amity gurgaon campus... my composite score is 722 with 97 percentile... what is the selection process for this campus, am i eligible for 20% scholarship for scoring more than 700 in mat.? am looking forward for mba general? also what is the fee structure?

Yeah dude.. You can avail the scholarship(separate forms which you have to fill up) and MBA-Gen is an awesome stream to do there. Fee structure is 1.5L/semester excluding security deposits. Refer amity.edu for more details. I am joining in amity gurgaon as well !! Selection process include English language test/GD/PI and its not that tough either..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ck12 said:
hi,i would like to know some more info about amity gurgaon campus... my composite score is 722 with 97 percentile... what is the selection process for this campus, am i eligible for 20% scholarship for scoring more than 700 in mat.? am looking forward for mba general? also what is the fee structure?
Also dude.. The dates are nearing ..Apply within march 7th. The selection process have already begun !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yeah dude.. You can avail the scholarship(separate forms which you have to fill up) and MBA-Gen is an awesome stream to do there. Fee structure is 1.5L/semester excluding security deposits. Refer amity.edu for more details. I am joining in amity gurgaon as well !! Selection process include English language test/GD/PI and its not that tough either..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

i would like to know some more info about amity gurgaon campus... my composite score is 722 with 97 percentile... what is the selection process for this campus, am i eligible for 20% scholarship for scoring more than 700 in mat.? am looking forward for mba general? also what is the fee structure?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I am in std XII and am interested in BA English (honours) at Amity Gurgaon. What is the cutoff for admission. What are the girl's hostel fees like at Amity Gurgaon.
Sanjana
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AMITYGurgaon
hello, sir,
My CAT percentile is 73 (Cat 2013)
Am i eligible for mba in Amity?
Please clarify....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ma'am i am from patna.
can not afford much fees

Patna, You Are Coming From Quite a distance, anyways I Will Still push you to join amity noida or gurgaon.

On The Fees Part, You Can Join Gurgaon Campus ( Fees are almost 35% Less), and need not worry about placements either. :)
Hope That Helps
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes, amity fees are comparatively higher than rest of the institutions, but along with they assure you placements too.
and to add Amity Does Grant Fee Concession on Request(needy students), and to meritorious Students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...