[Official] Admissions for PGP/PGP-ABM/PGP-SM Courses at IIM-Lucknow 2019-21

169 Posts  ·  618 Users
About this group

To clarify queries of the WAT/PI call getters

Page 1 of 17

Till when are the interviews going on ? And till when can we expect the results ?

2 comments
HarshAwasthi
@HarshAwasthi  ·  5 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Harvey_bing
@Harvey_bing  ·  3 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi,

my signature is not there under the CAT 2018 day section in the declaration. what to do?

1 comment
TheSaxMan
@TheSaxMan  ·  5 karma

please let me know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, could someone from admissions team or anyone who faced a similar issue please help me out? I downloaded the filled personal form from the website. But it's password protected. What should we give as the password? Please help! Thanks!

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SahanaG1
@SahanaG1  ·  2 karma

@santu00719 Thank you so much!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Furquan508
@Furquan508  ·  5 karma

No offence Sahana, but seriously, you are going to be in a soup if you don’t read in the long run. It’s the sentence right above the personal data form.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I'm sharing IMS GDPI online module. DM for details. 

There are Master Classes for PI (24 episodes) & GD (12 episodes). The module covers anything and everything regarding GDPI, GE, WAT, Case Study & Mock IIM interviews. It has B-School Process Guide, GD-WAT Bible, form filling guides for the major B schools along with PI workbook.

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi all, what's the duration of WAT this year at IIM Lucknow for PGP?

1 comment
Parul_27
@Parul_27  ·  5 karma

15 minutes for both thinking and writing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Team, 

My interview is scheduled on 3rd April at IIM L campus( 1 pm slot) . Can some one from the team tell me how long will the process last ? There is only one flight out at 8:50pm. Is it safe to book this flight or I won't make it?

1 like1 comment
mithil19
@mithil19  ·  21 karma

u can easily make it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

My profile: X/XII/B.TECH: 93.83/91.2/82 Worked: 22 months IIM lucknow 8 march(IIM lucknow noida campus): Wat: Glass ceiling still exists in corporate world.. Wrote a balanced essay.. Though felt time was little less.. PI: p1(female) , p2(male) P2: tell us about urself. Me: gave my introduction since my college to my job.. Also told about my involvement with dramatics and tennis team in college and told them about my novel. P1: what is ur novel about? Me: told them dat it z based on the first drama that i wrote for my college dramatics team and gave them the outline of the story. P2: why MBA then if u r so much into writing? Me: told them dat I idealize Dheeraj rajaram of Mu sigma and my interest in analytics and how data can be a game changer in all the fields from policy making to businesses in coming time. Told them about my long term plan of having a firm of financial consulting. P1: ur percentile is good.. U must be having calls from a, b, c. Me: told dem iim lucknow was my best call. Then to my surprise they started kind of advertising iim lucknow as what kind of facilities it has and it promotes students' extra curricular activities and since I liked writing it would b great for me and all as I vl find gud support from administration. P1: what do u think about kumbh as u belong to allahabad? Me: told dem that I personally felt that the amount of resources that are spent on kumbh everytime.. If such resources could be put to infrastructure improvements it would support the city in long term.. Also told them about lack of good roads and good educational institutions in Allahabad though it z such an important city.. They agreed wid me. P2: since u are so much interested in analytics I vl ask u some questions from it. He asked me 4-5 questions.. To which I fumbled initially but then answered all of them correctly except one which he pointed out and told me the right answer. P2: now I won't grill u more.. I am good(smiling). Would you like to ask any questions? Me: asked them about the electives in d college as if what was policy related to it as it was mentioned on website dat the electives offered keeps on changing.. They answered my query and then said rest I vl get to know when I vl enter the college.. They wished me luck and dat was it..

More
1 comment
SahanaG1
@SahanaG1  ·  2 karma

Hi, how long was WAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi,

My work ex is incorrect in personal data form. It's off by 2 months. Can any 1 tell me email address of AO

undefined
Write a comment...

SC/ST students follow this group for admission related queries and all: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sc-st-discussion-on-mba-admission-iim-2019-21-5131085186334720

undefined
Write a comment...

My PI was very short 5-6 mins. Does that mean straight rejection?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
AkkiP07
@AkkiP07  ·  0 karma

I am having 30 months of experience so, Will you not consider Executive MBA, What specific domain you want to pursue, What is Strategy, any business idea, You have made a short movie-have you done any course in acting, Why womens day is celebrated on 8th of March, Any specific penal code for Womens safety. That's it. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vm007
@vm007  ·  30 karma

Sound like quite specific questions. Apart from the women related questions if you feel you have answered the rest well. Then you have a good chance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...