[Official] 🎖Admissions for PGP/PGP-ABM/PGP-SM Courses at IIM-Lucknow 2019-21

718 Posts  ·  2,630 Users
About this group

To clarify queries of the WAT/PI call getters

Page 1 of 72

IIM L application : I mentioned my graduation marks wrongly (83.74 instead of 87.4) but  i have correctly mentioned individual semester marks..

will this be a problem 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admin please through some light on this. Must read for IIM LUCKNOW aspirants. Are Admissions committee compromised? This guy has given all the evidences. Will IIM LUCKNOW issue a clarification on this? https://amitkumarwrites.blogspot.com/2019/02/iim-lucknow-where-studying-students.html?m=1

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Tribalseeker
@Tribalseeker  ·  1 karma

Instead of wasting your time writing a big answer take out some time to read the blog and you will get all the answers to your questions...counter on facts ..not logic.. neither do i know this person personally nor do i have anything to do with maligning IIM LUCKNOW..i have much more important things to do in life...so pls keep ur logic to urself..if u find it logica..good otherwise keep basking in your so called "logic"..😎

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ritesh_bhakre
@ritesh_bhakre  ·  16 karma

@Tribalseeker Both the video and the blog have mysteriously disappeared because the claims were baseless and slanderous. And yes, I read the blog, everything in it was preposterous without any solid evidence. A claim without a solid evidence is not a fact. Don't assume yourself to be the judge or a court to go around attesting/verifying random claims without establishing credibility. What can be proved without any evidence can be disproved without any evidence, based on logic. If you have much important things to do in life, why did you create a profile spcifically to post a slanderous link on multiple pagalguy pages, conveneintly hiding your real name?

I will not keep my logic to myself if you are unjustly partaking/propogating the defamation of my college, I will fight viciously for the truth and to protect the integrity of my college. You had better keep your advice of "basking" and all to yourself, mister if you don't have anything better to say.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I guess WAT/PI round has started for Kolkata. Can anybody tell me what was  the wat topic for this year? and kindly share your interview experience. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does PGP and PGP ABM have serparate interviews?

1 comment
SargentClover
@SargentClover  ·  31 karma

Nope

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If the interview is in the first half (reporting time 8.30) by what time will the whole process be over? Have another interview at another venue on the same day and i need to know if i can make it to both.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How difficult it is to score 31 out of 50 (PI-40, WAT-10) in WAT/PI round of IIML?

1 like1 comment
Chhhssdoou
@Chhhssdoou  ·  31 karma

Can u share the composite score for last year for final selection

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Category NC OBC, MALE

Verbal : 91.12 , DILR : 87.66 ,Quant: 75.12

OA: 87.66 percentile

10th = 87% , 12 Std= 93% 

Btech - 68.9 %

WORK-EX - 36 months 

what are my chances in  PGP-SM Course

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone be alloted guide yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will there be a single interview for people who are shortlisted for more than one course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Sir, My photo is not showing on my interview form and personal data form

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...