[Official] 馃帠Admissions for PGP/PGP-ABM/PGP-SM Courses at IIM-Lucknow 2019-21

657 Posts聽聽路聽聽2,359 Users
About this group

To clarify queries of the WAT/PI call getters

Page 1 of 66

Posting in a neutral group.. I got IIM L ABM but I let go, now I have IIM Trichy & IIM Ranchi - PGP, pls help decide, I know that Trichy is ranked at 14 and Ranchi at 28 in the NIRF ranking, pls comment to elaborate your thoughts聽

IIM Ranchi PGP
IIM Trichy PGP
52 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Any other list yet to be released ???

2 comments
deleted
@deleted聽聽路聽聽0 karma

Call and ask AO

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
chetanbarlota
@chetanbarlota聽聽路聽聽14 karma

Only after 27th you might get calls

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽2 likes聽聽路聽聽
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is/has been/was the GOAT of B Schools in India?

Sharda University: The World is here
IIPM: Think beyond IIMs
1 comment24 answers

When does classes start ?

1 comment
Sajasps
@Sajasps聽聽路聽聽3 karma

June 29th. Registration on 26 & 27

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rohitkkk
@Rohitkkk聽聽路聽聽3 karma

I am a Engineer.I got problems in getting jobs in my field due to my colour blindness problems. Please suggest me whether pursuing a MBA would help me in getting a job despite me being colour blind..and if yes then in which field it would be best for me to go for MBA like whether to choose marketing, finance, HR or operations..please reply..your replies matter me a lot ...please guide

1 like2 comments
XLRI-HRM
@XLRI-HRM聽聽路聽聽88 karma

@Rohitkkk dude, in which branch you did engineering ? These days, even ceramic people can get into data analytic job where colour blindness would not be a disability. If you are a fresher ie 2019 pass-out, I would suggest that you find a job and then apply for CAT 2019, XAT 2020 and bro, don't just do MBA because you are not getting job as an engineer.

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
Rohitkkk
@Rohitkkk聽聽路聽聽3 karma

@XLRI-HRM actually I have done food tech and 18 passout..and got the job but after facing some rejections due to color deficiency....I want to do MBA for a great career ahead but was somewhat tensed regarding this issue.

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better for finance?

IIM K
IIM I
Poll check
1 comment76 answers
RajeshDas95
@RajeshDas95聽聽路聽聽1 karma

I have SC 181. How many do you think i'll convert ?

Definitely Yes
Definitely No
Not Sure
7 comments50 answers

I have got an overwhelming response from people on an earlier post where I had given some dos and donts of how a B school student should go about life there. Many people have requested me to mentor them on an ongoing basis and I am inclined to look at this possibility.

If you are interested in availing of my mentoring program for the first 2 terms in your B school, send me a PM with your detailed profile. I will get back to you and we'll see how it can work. As I have limited bandwidth I will be able to do this for only a few people. Look forward to hearing from some of you on this.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any group fr converts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the list released yesterday: Last date for commitment fee is: 17th June Last date for Withdrawal is 23rd June This is for information for the waitlisted friends!

3 likes4 comments
Load more comments聽聽路聽聽2 of 4
FreeSoul1
@FreeSoul1聽聽路聽聽233 karma

@BilliKeMKA I belive so.

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
deleted
@deleted聽聽路聽聽0 karma

It should come Tommorow or day after tomorrow

Like聽聽路聽聽Reply聽聽路聽聽
undefined
Write a comment