[Official] Admission Query Thread for Quantum School of Business, Dehradun

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, I take this opportunity to introduce the Official Admission query thread of Quantum School of Business, Dehradun. The Institute offers a 2-year PGDM fully-residential, competency based, contemporary business management and lea...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Pugs,

I am happy to inform that Quantum has been raked the No. 1 B-School of Uttarakhand and no 30 th in North India. It has the most dynamic curriculum and innovative teaching methodologies. Come and explore more on this.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear Puys,

I take this opportunity to introduce the Official Admission query thread of Quantum School of Business, Dehradun.

The Institute offers a 2-year PGDM fully-residential, competency based, contemporary business management and leadership program.
The program has been designed to empower 21st century leader with skills and competencies required to excel on the job.

The thread will address all queries related to the institute's admission process, applications, eligibility, students profiles of current batches,placements, deadlines, etc. and will allow you to network with current year students as well.

On behalf of the institute , Mr. Rohit Rastogi -Head Admissions, (PG user id quantumrohit),and Abhinav Pant- Student (PG user id pantabhinav ) would be addressing your queries.

All the Best

Srinivasan R ( PG-HQ )

Hi,
I am interested in PGDM programme in your B-School as i find its have only 30 seats and you are more focus in quality education, Can you tell me the program fee of PGDM (Residential ) and its value during placements.

Rahul:grin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys,

I take this opportunity to introduce the Official Admission query thread of Quantum School of Business, Dehradun.

The Institute offers a 2-year PGDM fully-residential, competency based, contemporary business management and leadership program.
The program has been designed to empower 21st century leader with skills and competencies required to excel on the job.

The thread will address all queries related to the institute's admission process, applications, eligibility, students profiles of current batches,placements, deadlines, etc. and will allow you to network with current year students as well.

On behalf of the institute , Mr. Rohit Rastogi -Head Admissions, (PG user id quantumrohit),and Abhinav Pant- Student (PG user id pantabhinav ) would be addressing your queries.

All the Best

Srinivasan R ( PG-HQ )

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...