[Official] Admission Query Thread for Footwear Design & Development Institute-FDDI

24 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, I would like to introduce the Official Admission Query Thread of Footwear Design & Development Institute-FDDI. Footwear Design & Development Institute known as FDDI is rated among the premier design and management institutions...
Page 1 of 3

can any one please tell me about the placement figures?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am confused between MBA in retail or MBA in designing.. which one would be better??

Courage becomes greater through wounds....
1 comment
AgirlnamedG
@AgirlnamedG  ·  0 karma

I am confused about the same...which course/which campus!So far my research says-Retail for ppl who enjoy the marketing business side of fashion without the hassle of creating it/ design for those who enjoy back end scenes of creating something/production etc.If u do decide and get through,maybe I can have a friendly face there,if I get thru!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...I m interssted in taking MSc (Creative Desingh & CAD\CAM)
Is there age limit for this programme.?
Nothing is mentioned in the prospectus!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone know last year's cut off for ST category through CAT?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Beatrix said:
Ok.Anyways,Thank you
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ok.

Anyways,Thank you
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Beatrix As far as im concerned there should not be a fixed cut-off..if they are taking CAT score..they wud have a method for equating it with their entrance exam score and then preparing a list... I suggest u can check with their admission office for the query regarding cutoffs...

All the best

GJ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gurrjag Are you an FDDI student?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

*exemption

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gurrjag but there is exepmtion from the entrance exam if one has appeard for CAT/GMAT..I read it in the prospectus.Just wanted to know the cutoffs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...