@raghav-raj said:We can't believe on JRE. It is completely new. Only 3 years.
@maddyrock19 said:Really wanna kbow more about lif at jre
@sivateja06 said:just read on mbauniverse that JRE's director, who was key to every innovation at jre, has joined jaipuria as director general... jre is new so feedback of their students is not there in the industry. I've also not heard any great reviews on their placement either except 3-5 being taken by educomp as it is their college... so i am not very sure about future of jre...
Educomp as a company itself is down with their shares currently at a 52 wk low...
1. JRE Invites eminent faculty & Industry experts to share their experiences with the students through lectures.
2. More than 50 guest talks from Corporate at VP level,CEO level and Academicians
3. Regular Newspaper reading session for students
4. Gyan Session on Harvard Business Review and the Economist Magazine
5. Four tier Mentorship Program
6. Faculty Development Programs
7. JRE Debate Competition
8. Training & Workshops-Workshop on Oracle E-Biz Essentials and General ledger, Motivational workshop on Cultural & social Studies,Workshop on Management Games and many more
Holistic Development Programs
9. Seminars,Roundtables and Conferences and much more
To know more about JRE, visit the campus and you may also call on 9810228607 for more details.
1.Mr. Harpeet Singh (An IIM- A Alumnus)-President, JRE Group of Institutions
He has more than 20 years of work experience. He has worked with HDFC Bank, Mumbai as the Country Head- NRI Business and Wealth Advisory services, Centurion Bank of Punjab as the Business Director Wealth Management, Distribution and loans. He has extensive background in Sales, Marketing, Operations & Risk management functions in various financial services/companies/banks such as Standard Chartered Bank, GE Capital Services India, Citibank N.A, Johnson &Johnson; ltd, Ceat Financial Services and Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd.
2.Prof. Stephen Rawlinson -Academic President, JRE Group of Institutions
He is an international educator with many years of experience in tertiary level teaching and leadership in international business strategic thinking and management.
As far as placements are concerned, JRE has placed its students in top companies like Nestle,American Tower Company,India Times,Schneider Electric,Perfetti Melle,Parle,Sanofi Aventis,IndiaTimes to name a few. For complete details pls visit: http://som.jre.edu.in/final_placement.aspx
Educomp has not visited the JRE Campus so far for placements.
need more info about job assurance letter in website..
can any one explain