[Official] Admission 2021-2023 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

140 Posts  ·  2,691 Users
About this group

This group serves as a point of contact with the MBA aspirant 2021. Under the aegis of the Media and Public Relations Cell, we collaboratively with DMS, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad shall help with queries related to admission, FAQs and any other relevant queries posted by the aspirants in regards to admission into MBA, MBA (Business Analytics) and MTECH IEM for the session 2021-2023.

Page 1 of 14

Refund yet not received. 

@pg1102 Pramit Bhai can you please help me for this. I understand you have another responsibilities also. But as you are a face of your college among MBA aspirants, request your intervention here.

This means a lot.

Thanks and Regards,

Karan Rajput

1 comment
AviRex
@AviRex  ·  7 karma

What is th process of applying for refund?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Aaya..kisi ka paisa aaya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A new video on DMS IIT Dhanbad by Learn4Exam 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOxJbSHfgc&t=114s

Video Thumbnail112787301449742
pramit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which rank has the calls reached for MBA core general?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello candidates,

Congratulations to those who got a call yesterday.  😊🎉 😊🎉  Yes calls are still being rolled out.

Now, I am writing this to request all those in this group to please put your category and rank as and when you get a call for the rest of the candidates to refer.

I understand the anxiety people go through during these times, and this is the least we can do for them.

As for the refund, people asking me when it'll be initiated or when it'll be received, let me tell you I'm just a student guys. Initiating your refund or transfering the funds is not in my hands, that being said, I also am not given information regarding that. I am part of the bridge that the institute has created to increase transparency strictly on matters of the admission process. 

Thank you,

Pramit

Adcom(2021-23) 

pramit
2 likes2 comments
ALT_CTRL_DEL
@ALT_CTRL_DEL  ·  27 karma

Pramit Ghosh @pg1102 Bhai refund ka bhi status bta do bhai. It's been almost more than a month now haven't heard anything at all from ISM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pg1102
@pg1102DMS, IIT (ISM) Dh...  ·  72 karma

@ALT_CTRL_DEL why don't you read the whole post? you are not the only one waiting for a refund. these processes take time, i'm sure you're aware of that.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone got refund yet?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ALT_CTRL_DEL

Tre paise ke Bitcoin kharid liye ISM ne 😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ALT_CTRL_DEL
Pramit Ghosh Bhai paise kab refund honge ?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Adcom,

I have converted MBA-BA today. Is it possible to transfer the admission from MBA-BA to regular MBA if the admission for regular MBA is offered? What is the procedure?

1 comment
Babs666
@Babs666  ·  1 karma

Yes , pay fees now, keep the receipt and when you get the mba core admission, send an email saying you want to change and attach the details and fee receipt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Candidates, Many Congratulations to those who made it in today 😊🎉 The deadline for payment is 14th June till 5 pm. Again, whenever you pay the seat blocking fees, after mailing your details to the Institute, make sure you ping me on 9884264711 confirming your payment. Thanks and regards, Pramit Adcom (2021-23)

pramit
1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
gyanendra1404
@gyanendra1404  ·  12 karma

21st june...waiting for IIMs else would join dis clg

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NS07
@NS07  ·  3 karma

Is there any movement of wait list left?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Candidates, Many Congratulations to those who made it in today 😊🎉 The deadline for payment is 10th June till 5 pm. Again, whenever you pay the seat blocking fees, after mailing your details to the Institute, make sure you ping me on 9884264711 confirming your payment. Thanks and regards, Pramit Adcom (2021-23)

pramit
1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
gyanendra1404
@gyanendra1404  ·  12 karma

How to know our waiting list no??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
NS07
@NS07  ·  3 karma

Could you please update us with the movement in waiting lists in different categories?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My friend has got a call from IIT Dhanbad and needs to submit money before 3rd June. He has a few basic queries before joining. Can anyone help me with this: 1) How are the internships and placements here. Companies come for both or since it's remote, not many come for MBA Grads 2) How is the campus vibe? 3) If he pays money now, how much will be deducted if he withdraws before 15th July

1 comment
Gaurvson
@Gaurvson  ·  0 karma

90% of the total amount will be refundable.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...