[Official] 2021-2023 MBA (IB/HRD), Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics Admissions

512 Posts  ·  6,873 Users
About this group
Dear Aspirants, Greetings from MBA (International Business/Human Resource Development) Delhi School of Economics!! Follow this thread to stay updated with the admission process and for raising queries related to admissions. Courses Offered: MBA (IB), MBA - (HRD)
Page 1 of 52

I am withdrawing my admission from DSE MBA IB because seniors here are threatning us with consequences if we dont reply to their messages on time. The atmosphere is very suffocating because of discipline committee members of the college. They are always in the mood to threaten, we recieved threating messages today from a senior named Manish. Also the student body representatives are not nice at all. They are indirectly trying to ragg us and I am going to file a ragging complaint against them now.

Good Bye DSE! 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Orientation programme of MBA IB/Hrd will be on july 23, 2021. Classes will commence from Monday. So now we can expect admissions to be closed soon 😶 Mail them to speed up the admission process or else they will close the admissions soon even if seats are vacant

1 comment
Kmehtaaa01
@Kmehtaaa01  ·  11 karma

Mail them at Mbadmission@commerce.du.ac.in and at dean@commerce.du.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have classes for HRD started?

3 likes2 comments
Sholack
@Sholack  ·  18 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kmehtaaa01
@Kmehtaaa01  ·  11 karma

Starting from monday. Orientation is on 23 july

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all my friends, If we all send a mail like this, They may consider doing the admission process little faster, that could ensure us a chance, Kindly do.                   

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I am waitlisted in the MBA IB and MBA HRD program of the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics.

I request you to speed up the admission process by asking waitlisted candidates for some sort of Expression of Interest(EoI) to remain on the waitlist.

The EoI can be a small amount to be paid (which can be adjusted in the fees if the admission is confirmed) or just a confirmation mail that the waitlisted candidates have to send to the department confirming that they wish to remain in the waiting list.

I understand that the department had asked for documents of subsequent candidates to speed up the process, but as subsequent candidates were asked to submit their documents in April (when most of the colleges including IIMs didn't come out with their result), almost everybody submitted their documents. Now a majority of these candidates have taken admission in other b-schools. But the department will send them admission offers which delay the process a lot. We are already in July and still, lots of seats are vacant. 

Last year the department introduced the concept of subsequent candidates in the admission lists in September. By that time only those candidates submitted their documents who really wanted to take admission in dse, which resulted in speeding up the process. But this year, since it was implemented in April, almost everybody submitted their documents. Now the department will send them admission offers and since the seats are very few, the movement is also very slow.

Asking for Expression of Interest from waitlisted candidates will definitely speed up the process a lot. I hope the department accepts this suggestion and implements it as soon as possible.

Thank you
Your name
Form No
IB and HR Rank

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Sholack
@Sholack  ·  18 karma

@quavo Only one person got a reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Andapota
@Andapota  ·  5 karma

Anyone got reply?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A very good 4 bhk flat for rent in, delhi 5 min walking distance from Delhi school of Economics . It is a superb property and offers an excellent view. The flat is furnished with multiple amenities ( washing machine, gas stove, Ac ,study table,bed ,) and promises a comfortable stay. Lift facility also there !! Anyone interested in near future so dm !! Without brokage !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Koi batayega HRD m kitni movement hui hai general category 244 ke baad Bhagwan unka bhala kare jo comment krke btaye 🙏

16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
KananGupta
@KananGupta  ·  0 karma

@AviRex.. thanks bhai! can you please keep on updating the number if you get an update.. that would be very helpful

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
KananGupta
@KananGupta  ·  0 karma
and when is the next list expected?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is Delhi university enrollment number?? Is that 21CMM???

1 comment
Nandu189
@Nandu189  ·  6 karma
It's your registration number written in application
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is admission at DSE closed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the HR converts, kindly fill this form in order to be added to the official WhatsApp group of your batch.

https://forms.gle/aMc1VJ6jztbiXFuUA

MBA-HRD '22 (DoC, DSE)
11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
dipanshu07
@dipanshu07  ·  0 karma

@habitualayye when would i be added to the group. i filled the form around 2 pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
habitualayye
@habitualayye  ·  6 karma

@dipanshu07 You'll receive a mail tomorrow with the group link

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have converted MBA(HRD) and want to freeze it I have filled IB as my preference over HR What should I do in order to freeze HR?

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
habitualayye
@habitualayye  ·  6 karma

@Nandu189 You should mail this to the department on the same admissions email address.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nandu189
@Nandu189  ·  6 karma

@habitualayye yup, did that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...