[Official] 2021-2023 IIM Udaipur Admission Queries and Discussions

101 Posts  ·  2,359 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Warm greetings from MiiC, the Media and Industry Interaction Cell of IIM Udaipur. We understand the anxiety, doubts, and dilemmas that would be floating in your minds at this point regarding the admissions process of the elite league of management institutions, IIMs.

It would be our constant endeavor to timely communicate all the relevant information related to the 2021-2023 session admissions to all the aspirants.

Join the discussion on IIM Udaipur Admission 2021-2023 and get all the information about IIM Udaipur, IIM Udaipur Cut Off, IIM Udaipur Ranking, IIM Udaipur Fees, and much more.

To know more about the institute, please visit our 

Website | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube 

Page 1 of 11

@adcom when can we expect the merit shortlist?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EWS 81.31 %ile (Non-Engg.)

10/12- 74/59.8

B.Sc/M.Sc.- 56.1/8.9

PI was good.

Chances to convert at least 1 of - Trichy, Ranchi, Raipur, Udaipur, Kashipur

Direct Convert
Waitlist & Convert
Waitlist & Reject
Direct Reject
Poll Check
33 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What was the CS score to convert IIM U last year?

Category wise list would be helpful.

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Sanketdd1811
@Sanketdd1811  ·  29 karma

@priyam125 haa bhai isme kya dekhna hai?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM 

97.22 CAT acads (95/89.8/85.4) , 14 months workex, quite avg CAP PI :/, chances?

direct
waitlist and convert
reject
poll check
CAT 20: 97.22 converts: IMT ghaziabad(core) 
2 comments75 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Genral Engineer EWS category 10/12/Grad- 73/73/74 CAT- 80%ile PI was Decent Is there any chance of conversion? Should I wait for result or start preparing for CAT 2021? Guys pls guide if you have any idea. Thank you.

2 comments
Basha7796
@Basha7796  ·  11 karma

I think there is very slight chance of baby IIMs. If you are sure about doing an MBA, do start your preparation for CAT 2021 to be on a safer side.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tycu
@Tycu  ·  17 karma

More than just a slight chance for conversion, still if you have made up your mind to prepare then do it as it is the best thing to do while waiting for the results.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any particular reason as to why work-ex is considered upto July 2020? It practically removes the distinguishing factor between a fresher (2021 passout) and a 2020 passout, as both will get 0 points for work ex.

4 likes2 comments
Ujjwalgaur93
@Ujjwalgaur93  ·  55 karma

Yes there is a reason. Work ex is calculated before the CAT application starts every year. This is the norm they have been following for years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GabbarBhai1994
@GabbarBhai1994  ·  1,078 karma

This because work ex less than 18 months is equivalent to being a fresher for companies. This is why companies hiring through lateral placement or offering higher salary because of workex keep 18 or 24 months as the minimum workex.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

97% in CAT 10 CGPA/ 89.6%,/80% - X/XII/ENG GEM 13 MONTHS OF WORK EXPERIENCE AVERAGE PI MY CHENCES OF CONVERSION

2 likes1 comment
Ramanjain
@Ramanjain  ·  23 karma

You have decent chances of conversion. Regards. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom, IIM U.

IIM Udaipur has continued its growth trajectory – with the highest stipend for the batch reaching Rs. 3,00,000 – an increase of 20% from last year, that was offered in the FMCG and Consulting sector. The top 10 percentile secured an average stipend of Rs. 2,09,032, the top 20 percentile secured an average of Rs. 1,67,150, and the top 50 percentile received an average stipend of Rs. 1,08,000. 

How credible is this information? I had a chat with one of the alum from IIM U and he said that the average stipend was 25,000. Please help me out as IIM U is on top of my list to join. Looking forward to a genuine reply. TIA!

2 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
BMVi
@BMVi  ·  330 karma

@kiran_g_thomas Could you please share the link? In the unaudited report you have shared, it's only mentioned that 10k/month would be paid for unpaid internships

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

94.87 gem 83/70/7.91 18 months work ex Good pi (more like a conversation) Chances? Which ones can i expect?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...