[OFFICIAL] 2021-2023 IIM Sirmaur MBA & MBA(THM) Programmes Admission Queries and Discussion

213 Posts  ·  3,420 Users
About this group

Hi!

The Media Cell of IIM Sirmaur welcomes you to the official forum of IIM Sirmaur MBA 2021-2023 Admission queries & discussion. We’ve also been a part of the admission process, and we do understand the anxiety, restlessness and curiosity that haunts the candidates’ minds. We’re here to help you, guide you and make the admission process smooth and transparent. Please be free to reach out to us in case of any query. The contact details of the team can be found here.

All the converts are requested to join the following facebook group here. In order to join the group, the converts are requested to send their “conversion/provisional admission” screenshot (with your name visible) to the official IIM Sirmaur facebook page via Messenger, link can be found below. 

For any further doubts we request you to go through the FAQ document. 

To know more about the Institution, feel free to explore our social media handles:

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest

All the best!

Page 1 of 22

Hi Adcom , Is the next list out ? Or will it come on 21 June?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom. I got the offer letter for iim sirmaur and now when I am trying to open the portal it's showing that you are not selected for MBA programme. If this is not resolved by today can I withdraw my application tommorow ?

Post 112016597364891
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

🙏🏾🙏🏾🚨 urgent SOS Any EWS candidate who has withdrawn from Bodhgya after 16 th June or is yet to withdraw plzz comment

converts- FORE CORE , TAPMI MSM ,WL-NMIMS ,  WL-  CAP IIMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The next list for CAP and SAP will be out by 21st June.

1 like1 comment
Prabhatyuvraj2074
@Prabhatyuvraj2074  ·  1,153 karma

@arjun_raj why r u not giving wl numbers what's that scam going on ? If u have to follow than instead of following Rohtak can't u follow the institute which are going top .Why do u wanna degrade your reputation in the clgs who are scam what's the issue of not releasing wl numbers ? with such attitude you can't be a top institute .Better to realise it as earlier and release wl numbers to ensure transparency

Like  ·  Reply  ·  4 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

We are delighted to extend an invitation to you at the first session of

Aarohan 2.0- a platform that enables balanced, credible conversations with Industry leaders. Leaders who have accustomed themselves in the dynamic corporate world and present the first eye view about the need of the hour in their space. 

In this session know about the first step to boost your career in the evergreen field of Operations and How to get the most out of B school!

Date: June 20, Sunday

Time: 4:00 pm

Speaker: Alumni, Indian Institute of Management, Sirmaur.

Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedYvECV6mdidR4gKyMlNp7-CazakUsvMFyzSYg6pscSunUDg/viewform

For further queries, you may reach out to us @ 9408757276

Post 111967822239391
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the next list out?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom I have submmiited the acceptance form yesterday as well as maid the payment 50 thousand but yet I have got no response mail or offer letter when will I get it

Converts:IIM SIRMAUR,IIM JAMMU, IIM Bodhgaya, IMT GZB (BFS) ,WL: ALL NEW IIMS
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
roshan_gurjar
@roshan_gurjarIIM Sirmaur  ·  15 karma

@shakher1997 Usually the offer letter is sent out in 3-5 days.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
divsha1
@divsha1  ·  0 karma

@roshan_gurjar I have paid the acceptance fees on 15th June and I haven't received my offer letter yet. When shall I expect the letter?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello 

NC OBC  who have converted in latest list 

What was your percentile?

What is rthe lowest percentile you saw being converted?

Please reply its my last hope now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which one is better ?

IIM Sirmaur
IIM Jammu
53 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi Admission Team,

I gave my inteview today for T&HM programme, when will results be declared because I have to pay fees to other college as well.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ravaraj
@ravaraj  ·  4 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
roshan_gurjar
@roshan_gurjarIIM Sirmaur  ·  15 karma

The result will tentatively be out by 23rd June. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...