[OFFICIAL] 2020-22 MANAGE PGDM(ABM), Hyderabad- Admission

67 Posts  ·  2,544 Users
About this group

This group is meant for admission related queries. Other questions related to the Institute is also welcomed.

National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) is the first Institute in India to offer PGDM in Agribusiness Management since 1996. Since its inception, MANAGE is having 100% placement, offering the one of the best ROI in India. The highest and average CTC for 2019 was 18.5LPA and 8.75LPA respectively.

Page 1 of 7

https://youtu.be/h4GnnECx5eE

The most awaited Sports event of the year is here. 

Olympus 2020- the Inter-colegiate Sports meet conducted by MANAGE, Hyderabad

Video Thumbnail66731905024014
Mediacell MANAGE For queries: mediacell@manageites.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have submitted the form before the cat results with the prescribed documents and received a confirmation letter for it. But I have not received confirmation for the cat scorecard that I sent after the results. The speed post status is delivered. Should I send it again?

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

If you have sent, u don't need to send it again. I case of any confusion bring along those documents wid u if u get a GDPI call

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m frm OBCNC 70% cat and 10th/12th/grad in Engineering as 78/65/61 r there any chances to get a call 

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

MANAGE encourages diversity factor even in terms of educational diversity. Talking about you getting a call, we can't confirm you about this. As, each year cut off percentile varies. This will be declared once the date of filling application has ended.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Income certificate is to be provided by employed students or is it for everyone ? And the Xerox of the documents must be self attested ?

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

@Fireandice yes income certificate is to be provided by everyone. Xerox should be self attested

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled the online application form, do I have to send the documents by post to the institute?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Bharath69
@Bharath69  ·  0 karma

Aadhar wasn't mentioned in prospectus right ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Media_MANAGE

Yes, it was not mentioned, but you need to send it as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it necessary to income certificate along, if claiming reservation under ews category, or EWS category certificate will do.

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

Yes you should send both of them

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail66318326142745
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i don't have income certificate ,it is necessary to send income certificate ?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Media_MANAGE

For claiming reservation under OBC category, u need to send the income certificate of ur parents or guardian

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Media_MANAGE

Yes, you need to send income certificate for claiming reservation under OBC category. Income certificate is of your parents or guardian

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear aspirants, Do not rely on any outsiders suggestions regarding the GDPI and percentile cutoffs. We have observed few outsiders responding to your comments on PaGaLGuY. Kindly trust the authentic source from MediaCell MANAGE as it is your official responder from MANAGE. Also a suggestion for them who are trying to mislead the deserving candidates. Please don't do this. This may impact the chance of deserving candidates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My cat Score is 72 and X/XII/grad-92/77/86 so is there any chances of conversion ..

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Thorve
@Thorve  ·  1 karma

Bro last year open na convert min kite percentile pe gaya tha?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhavya446427
@bhavya446427  ·  79 karma

@Thorve call toh 60+ pe aajata convert ni ho pata , unless you have category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...