[Official] (2020-2022) IIM Visakhapatnam Admission Queries and Discussion

1,084 Posts  ·  18,013 Users
About this group

Please list your admission related queries for IIMV 

Page 1 of 109

Hey,

For some amazing🤩 content on 

Marketing, Advertising, Campaigns, B......ng, Latest News, Strategy, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and MarTech,

Please follow 

Food for Marketeers on👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

🔴 Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodformarketeers

🔴 Instagram: https://instagram.com/foodformarketeers

Post 84028166166739
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Analytics has become a very important part of marketing. This video talks about how to calculate Customer Lifecycle Value. Hope ypu find this video useful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ioJ6bNFh4 

Video Thumbnail83587533560825
1 comment
namang128
@namang128  ·  41 karma

To check more about MBA articles with the focus on the Marketing Domain and design thinking including case studies, visit this website called BlackFiskers

They have good company infographics to begin with,  some articles related to industry Trends, marketing, & emerging trends which will not only helps you in cracking GD PI but also in getting knowledge about the companies which comes in campus for Recruitment.

www dot blackfiskers dot com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the General Waitlist Movement this year?

1 comment
LOCKDOWN
@LOCKDOWN  ·  18 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what's the batch size for class of 22?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Currently  SC 04.  please advice reason in comment as well.

Game over
Still chance
11 comments106 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does waitlist generally moves after inaugration of PGP in iimv? I think today is inaugration of PGP in IIMV.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amdns process is closed ? Or are there any chances in the movement of waiting list ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gh01234
@gh01234  ·  39 karma

@Ganesh005 it moved till 191 and then stopped.. the candidates are made to pay 2.25L non refundable fee much earlier than other IIMs. So the process is over. We can't expect any list now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahul3145
@rahul3145  ·  12 karma

done with the process?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My profile: 92.1/ 74 / 77.7 NC OBC male engineer Work ex : 29 months in IT I have converted VGsom and today is the last date for the payment. Due to the uncertain situation due to Covid ( I don't think online MBA classes will help in my personality development as much as an on campus MBA would), so I am thinking of taking CAT this year again. But people are also telling me that more than 3 years work ex will be a negative for my profile. I didn't have CAP calls due to not clearing sectional cut off. So VGsom is my best convert of this season. I am studying hard this year and confident that I'll score better this year. Please give your honest suggestions, would prefer if you can comment your views about what should I do?

VGsom IIT KGP
CAT 2020
Poll check
2 likes120 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Anyone got offer today?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
gh01234
@gh01234  ·  39 karma

@Mahendra_95 how are you asking this?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mahendra_95
@Mahendra_95  ·  0 karma

Because 15th july was the registration date

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you want to work with Nestle – the world’s largest food and beverage company?
Increase your chances of getting PPI from Nestle by winning Nestle’s 4P case study competition.
Do you want to win big Prizes?

1. Winners: 2L
  2. Runners-up: 1L
  3. Campus Winners: 50K

How can you increase your chances?Participate in an exclusive webinar conducted by the winner of last year’s Nestle case study competition.
Learn the tricks from him on how to solve the case and understand his winning approach.
Webinar Timings: 17th July, 2020 5PM

Registration Link : https://forms.gle/mbi86xQVM1DGai959

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...