[OFFICIAL] 2020-2022 IIM Sirmaur MBA Admission Queries and Discussion

534 Posts  ·  11,132 Users
About this group

Hi!

As the admission offers are being rolled out, we welcome you to the Official Forum of IIM Sirmaur for MBA 2020-2022 admission related queries.

All the converts are requested to join the following FB group*

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2727000847583791/

*Note: Please send your “conversion/provisional admission” (with your name visible) screenshot to the official IIM Sirmaur Facebook messenger in order to join the above mentioned FB group.

For the students who have paid the acceptance fee and have received their admission offer letters, we request you to send the screenshot of your admission offer letters to any of the below numbers to be added to the respective Whatsapp groups.

Kartik Singla : 9255627800

Parth Jaiswal : 7588740681

P M Jayaram : 8075646163

Subham Kumar : 8669209970

Syman Biswas : 9910480613

Vivian Anurag : 9566194177

Kindly follow us on our social media handles for information on all the activities at IIM Sirmaur

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/indian-institute-of-management-sirmaur

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/iimsirmaur/

Instagram: @iim_sirmaur

Twitter: @IIM_Sirmaur

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAc749JBMfCGCf_5PXh37A

All the best!

Page 1 of 54

Is there any confirm date of registration for the ones who got mail yesterday?

1 comment
Parth_Jaiswal
@Parth_JaiswalIIM Sirmaur  ·  68 karma

@Dheeraj.8803 you will be notified regarding the dates via mail.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yaha ek baar admission nahi mil raga h ye log 2-2 baar offer bhej rahe alag alag list m under ews ?? Adcom clarify this asap 🙏🙏

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Parth_Jaiswal

@Devil8400 The candidates are receiving offers as per the criteria given in the admission policy. Anyone who has received the offer under EWS category again are given a chance under the reservation provided to reapply for admission.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Devil8400
@Devil8400  ·  13 karma

@Parth_Jaiswal are matlab kya h galti maano apni sir ....ye ews males h girls nahi ki naya sng laga doge ......applicants bewkoof nah i hote 🤧🤧🤧aap bhi applicant hi the last year just correct this attitude of saving the institute name everytime

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BCG Matrix is one of the most basic concept of marketing, I found this small video very helpful. I understood the concept perfectly. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHWcusrI84 

Video Thumbnail81548832036068
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Sambalpur or Sirmaur? Please give an honest opinion :) TIA!

1 comment
fahadzone
@fahadzone  ·  62 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!

As the admission offers are being rolled out, we would welcome you to the Official WhatsApp Group of IIM Sirmaur for MBA 2020-2022 admission related queries.

For the students who have paid the acceptance fee and have received their admission offer letters, you can send the screenshot of your admission offer letters to any of the below numbers to be added to the respective Whatsapp groups. Please share your Name, Cat Reg. No. and Email ID along with the screenshot.

Please read the group description as and when you are added to the group and we request you to maintain the formal decorum of the group. 

Media Cell Co-ordinator
20 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 20
meet1106
@meet1106  ·  37 karma

@Parth_Jaiswal yo should send offers to next wl candidates. wouldnt you think?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
meet1106
@meet1106  ·  37 karma

@Parth_Jaiswal someone like me who is eagerly waiting for my turn...and you the IIM are doing this. not acceptable

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where is the payment link for term 1 fee, i couldn't find it on the website. Plzzz reply fast

2 comments
Keep_Calm
@Keep_Calm  ·  11 karma

Bro contact admission office !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Parth_Jaiswal

@chechi Please check the website from your laptop or PC. It is on the home page, top right corner.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What happens if we withdraw our candidature after having completed the registration process? Do we get any sort of refund on the term 1 fee paid ( inclusive of the 50k acceptance fee ) ?

1 comment
Parth_Jaiswal

@nik_motz apart from the security deposit there is no refund.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who applied for withdrawal got any refund, or atleast any reply to the email? I contacted the admission office and they said refund will be in AUGUST!!

@dbz maniac
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!

As the admission offers are being rolled out, we would welcome you to the Official WhatsApp Group of IIM Sirmaur for MBA 2020-2022 admission related queries.

For the students who have paid the acceptance fee and have received their admission offer letters, you can send the screenshot of your admission offer letters to any of the below numbers to be added to the respective Whatsapp groups. Please share your Name, Cat Reg. No. and Email ID along with the screenshot.

Please read the group description as and when you are added to the group and we request you to maintain the formal decorum of the group. 

Media Cell Co-ordinator
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
chopra1996
@chopra1996  ·  25 karma

Hi parth, I had withdrawn my admission and had sent an email to the admission office. They replied me to send it in a specified format which I did. After again sending the mail, I did not receive any confirmation, what should I do?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Parth_Jaiswal

@chopra1996 there are helpline no.s given in the joining folder please contact on them to check.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just sent me acceptance form and payment reciept to the admissions emails id. How long will it take for me to get the acceptance offer?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ABHISHEK__123
@ABHISHEK__123  ·  17 karma

Congrats bro u finally converted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
nik_motz
@nik_motz  ·  4 karma

Thanx man. Cheers

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment