[OFFICIAL] 2020-2022 IIM Rohtak Admission Queries and Discussion

1,160 Posts  ·  23,709 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from IIM Rohtak, and welcome to the admissions thread for the batch of 2022!

We understand this is an extremely important time when you are anxious and have various doubts regarding the admission process. This thread is to help you out and answer all your queries.

Maintained by Public Relations Cell, IIM Rohtak, this is where you can have all your doubts cleared.

IIM Rohtak official website: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IndianInstituteOfManagementRohtak/

Instagram handle: www.instagram.com/iimrohtak/

Linkedin handle: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iim-rohtak

Page 1 of 116

It has been 4.5 months now since I applied for refund. Can you please tell me how much more time is it going to take for you guys to process a refund of 80K?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Brace yourselves!

SPJIMR PGDM 2021-2023 application form is coming soon!

Join the official group to keep yourself updated with all SPJIMR admission announcements. Post your admission related queries over here and we will address them ASAP.

Thank You

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admission-2020-22-pagalguy-53409057809537

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I m waitlisted in ipm rohtak ,,what are the chances of my admission

1 like1 comment
Whatsigh
@Whatsigh  ·  144 karma

Admisson still going on?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear MBA Aspirants and Students, hope you are all in good health. I run a Youtube channel named Knack For Finance and my first complete playlist of "My Guide For MBA Interviews" is out. All the topics ranging from Why MBA, Introduce Yourself, Hobbies, Strengths and Weaknesses are discussed in great detail along with mock interviews of BLACKI admitted students for Summer Internships ! Get this all for free on the Youtube link as given below:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY8TaQa6N4luVYjB9NRVGW4Y5PZsKdK_7

Hope you have a nice day. Like, comment, share and subscribe for more related content.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So let me see if I have got this correct:

For a GEM candidate, even if you score 100%ile, you still have to get 29 out of 30 for WAT-PI to get into this institute? (Adcoms- Do you mind justifying this also with some lame excuse just as you had justified all the shortcomings pointed out throughout the admission process?)

If the composite score of last rank in general category was 78, imagine how low it would have been for other categories. Now subtract 20 from that score to reduce the diversity marks.

Now imagine the batch quality. 

8 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Gaurav_AK
@Gaurav_AK  ·  2 karma

@viru_96 I am assuming you were being sarcastic

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gaurav_AK
@Gaurav_AK  ·  2 karma

@Ayyaomega @Thomas_19977  Soooo true... Should feel thankful that we did not end up in an stupid institute like this.....Just applied for CAT 2020. Selected all IIM's except this useless one.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got reply for the RTI filed.

My questions were:

What was the total number of general candidates called for interview during PGP admission process 2020

What was the final formula used for calculating the composite scores of candidates

What was the final composite score of the last candidate offered admission in general category

What was the final composite score of the last waitlisted candidate in general category

What was used in the calculation of final composite score CAT scaled score or percentile

PS: Look at the criteria and the composite score of the last general candidate admitted in the institute. :P

Post 82864853245854
3 likes24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
nemasiddharth

@rahul3145 yes. They might ask for an identity document. I uploaded my aadhaar card.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sravanth.atkuri
@Sravanth.atkuri  ·  3 karma

!mind blown!😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone received the refund yet? It has been 2 months since I applied for the refund, but I haven't received it yet.

1 comment
hellohi9
@hellohi9  ·  534 karma

Nope.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi admin, can you guys speed up the refund process like you did with the whole admission and registration process? Thanks. 80k ia a big amount for some of us.

2 likes1 comment
sheetalkr
@sheetalkr  ·  2 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please suggest

Tapmi bkfs
Iit roorkee
1 like66 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

congratulations to male converts.

ek bat to pakka hai package mile na mile but BANDI jrur milegi.

agree
disagree
1 like2 comments151 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.