[OFFICIAL] 2020-2022 IIM Rohtak Admission Queries and Discussion

1,281 Posts  ·  27,374 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from IIM Rohtak, and welcome to the admissions thread for the batch of 2022!

We understand this is an extremely important time when you are anxious and have various doubts regarding the admission process. This thread is to help you out and answer all your queries.

Maintained by Public Relations Cell, IIM Rohtak, this is where you can have all your doubts cleared.

IIM Rohtak official website: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IndianInstituteOfManagementRohtak/

Instagram handle: www.instagram.com/iimrohtak/

Linkedin handle: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iim-rohtak

Page 1 of 129

Cat 94.19 10-10 cgpa 12-96 Grad-62.5 B.tec Fresher Obc NCL Pi average What are the chances

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, This group was made for admissions into the Batch of 2020-22. A new group for admissions into the Batch of 2021-23 has been made. If you are an aspirant for the Batch of 2021-23, we request you to join the new group and direct all your queries in the future there. Henceforth, all your doubts will be clarified by the Admissions Team in the new group only. Join the new group using the link: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iim-rohtak-admission-queries-and-discussion-2021-2023-97102797581033 Regards, Public Relations Cell

1 comment
PrashryaRao
@PrashryaRao  ·  18 karma

@Stuti_Sharma We can expect result by which date?Earlier it was said that result will be out in last week of April.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Had a conversation with Admission office today. Results to be exprcted after 10-15 days.

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, It's already 28th April ( last week of April) Can we even expect the results in April? @adcom please answer Thanks in advance

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  314 karma

As per telegram....someone called AO and they said another 10-15 days it might take

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Saumya210596
@Saumya210596  ·  33 karma

Ohhkkk looks like it will atleast take mid may for CAP results as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Arey O Sambha, Kab hai result? 😔

5 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Smit1970
@Smit1970  ·  165 karma

@Ionexrty sardar, my address is Ramgadh ki pahadi. I am sitting there only for many years maintaining social distance 😆🤣

Smit1970
@Smit1970  ·  165 karma

Itna sannata kyun hai bhai? 👓

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gen/ Non eng / male (bcom)

Cat- 97.74

10th - 8.2 CGPA

12th- 91.4%

Grad- 62.75

interview- Good

experience- 13 months 

what are chances?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Vinodh99
@Vinodh99  ·  18 karma

@Keshavchawla the RTI information there's no big difference between cs for gen and obc.. You are a non engineer, for that alone one could say you have a good probability of getting in.

Keshavchawla
@Keshavchawla  ·  2 karma

@Vinodh99 thanks for replying

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 86.5 

OBC Non eng.

your Opinion for iim rohtak

decent interview

Convert
Waitlist
Reject
1 like83 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Cat : 56.06 

non engineer female (BA Eco hons)

acads : 8/8/7

sc category 

got all caps calls and Rohtak 

interview was purely acad based i.e. Economics.Glad  I was prepared for it.  It went on for 15-20 mins. It was good and went smooth. The interviewers seemed jolly throughout and looked satisfied. 

I have  converted nmims mumbai. Wasnt aiming for cat but since I did get calls what can I expect from cap . 

looking for honest feedback. 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
misamisa
@misamisa  ·  11 karma

@Vinodh99 @El_Profesor thank you so much. But I want to pursue my mba this year itself. So ill pick the best of whatever I get eventually. Best of luck to you guys too!!

misamisa
@misamisa  ·  11 karma

@Vinodh99 @El_Profesor thank you !!! But I want to pursue my mba this year itself. So i will choose the best of the options available to me. All the best to you guys too :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results???

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat percentile 87 Category nc obc Pi decent 10th 83 12th 78 Grad 75 work ex 7 years

Direct convert
Waitlist and convert
Direct reject or latter rejection
1 comment47 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.