[OFFICIAL] 2020-2022 IIM Rohtak Admission Queries and Discussion

1,200 Posts  ·  23,385 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from IIM Rohtak, and welcome to the admissions thread for the batch of 2022!

We understand this is an extremely important time when you are anxious and have various doubts regarding the admission process. This thread is to help you out and answer all your queries.

Maintained by Public Relations Cell, IIM Rohtak, this is where you can have all your doubts cleared.

IIM Rohtak official website: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IndianInstituteOfManagementRohtak/

Instagram handle: www.instagram.com/iimrohtak/

Linkedin handle: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iim-rohtak

Page 1 of 120

RBI Grade B 2020 Phase 2 Study Material

Anybody here interested in study material for RBI Grade B 2020  drop  your mail, full coverage of Phase 2 subjects i.e. Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management and Descriptive English, contact for more detail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone receive the refund of the OAA from the institute? Also by when can we expect the refund?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in a neutral group.

Nitie mumbai
IIFT D
3 comments124 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Any idea how classes will take online attendance? I mean via VC/Zoom or is it live streaming mode?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
KSMakhan
@KSMakhan  ·  0 karma

jiomeet

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Digvijay4488
@Digvijay4488  ·  13 karma

@iimrohtak admin???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Unfortunately I didn't score great percentile as a GEM to be called by IIM Rohtak. But going through the posts here I understand everyone is frustrated. Can someone explain what happened?

Please understand that even though I have joined this group, this was pretty much mute because I scored 94 percentile only as a GEM and wasn't eligible for interview here. I am familiar with Adcom screwing up (IMT G) and would like to know what happened here? Thanks.

3 likes19 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 19
IIMRKiMKB
@IIMRKiMKB  ·  31 karma

@JaiShreeRam19 Nice yr 😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JaiShreeRam19
@JaiShreeRam19  ·  52 karma

@IIMRKiMKB Other than IIM Lucknow - I don't think any other IIM have any female as Director. To be in the limelight to save there job they have been unfair to the most brillint students of this country by shutting the door of their colleges. Indian education system will feel the pain soon. They have voilated the Darwin law by not providing a level playing field

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM Fresher , Delhiite 

IMT PGDM Marketing
XIMB MBA BM
105 answers

Asking as a neutral group. I'm a mechanical engineer. Which should I choose?

Irma
Siom
1 comment79 answers

The worst IIM institute of India . Even baby IIMs at ebetter than you . And very soon IIM Jammu , sirmaur they will also overtake you and you will remain happy with exceptional (illogical,unfair,feminist) girls to boys ratio. Seriously IIM Rohtak is a huge black spot on IIM tag. People who got IIM Kashipur , Raipur are very lucky that they did not get this shitty IIM. Also please remove the IIM brand . You can try new name like girls institute of management. Something like that... seriously indian education has become a joke in front of the world .. first reservation , then girls diversity, academic diversity and now another form of corruption in the name of ews category.. I am happy atleast I scored more than those who got admission in old IIMs and other IIMs on the basis of diversity or reservation. That's why IIM brand is diluting day by day. Chalo congratulations for the converts .... Hope you will get your dream jobs . FYI ..I have no issues with convertees but I am against this ...ing admission criteria .

29 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
JaiShreeRam19

@Shubham_avenger you are right Shubham quality of students is deteriorating in old IIMs as well (other than A B C). You will find no such chutiyaph in ISB's selection process and that is the reason ISB has entered an altogether doffer league of B- Schools. Check the credentials of faculty of these new IIMs and you will realise that students with even 90percentie should get a better college

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JaiShreeRam19

In a class/section of 60 students you will find these people who don't deserve a seat asking irrelevant questions and wasting time of the other students. Thought provoking discussions are a thing of past. And these so called diverse candidates are pushed in placement process also. You will find many students from IIT Delhi and Bombay not getting good profile and package during placements 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guyz. Many of you would have secured an admission. While there is still time for education institutes to open, there are few things which you can explore before joining your classes, which will help you get ready for the upcoming challenges, and you can stand out in the crowd. Being a Business management enthusiast, you don't need me to tell importance of competitive advantage.

Go through below video, which can help you prepare better and improve your chances of getting good shortlists during placements.

https://youtu.be/zIwADYUdnaI

If you find it useful, please share it with your friends and peers.

Video Thumbnail80470698979725
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of Premier Management Institutes (IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI Gurgaon & IMT Ghaziabad) at the reduced ROI of 6.80% !

Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement of loan can contact:

Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)

M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 , E: mohit.krishna@unionbankofindia.com

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Competitive ROI of 6.80% among peer Banks 

2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.40.00 lakhs 

3. No collateral security required/ Nil Processing Charges/ Nil Margin

4. Parent or spouse to be made co-applicant or personal guarantor without reckoning their income/means (No co-applicant/guarantor required for students of IIMs)

5. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)

6. 2-wheeler loan finance up to Rs.1.50 lakh @ ROI of 6.80% available

7. Quickest sanction/disbursement in 2-3 days

8. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee available

9. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme available

10. Provision for interest subsidy during moratorium period for applicant having parental income upto Rs.4.50lakhs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...