Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course DM if interested
International School of Business & Media witnessed a guest talk by Mr. Siddhartha Krishna (Head HR), Pankaj Thakkar (General Manager - System) and Bhavesh Savla (Manager - HR) from Navneet Education Limited today.
Navneet Education Limited, founded by the Gala Family, is an educational syllabus-based content provider in Print & Digital medium, a manufacturer of Scholastic Paper Stationery, publisher of General & Children books and also has a wide range of Scholastic Non-Paper Stationary products.
Mr. Siddhartha Krishna talked about how work culture in the education and supply domain is. He extensively focused on interview techniques and gave insights on the recruitment and selection process companies follow. A lot of questions were asked by the students which the guest answered aptly.
Alumni Interaction with Mr. Shagird Salukhe, Business Manager at Oracle . An Alumnus of ISB&M Bangalore from 2006-08 Batch.
Heartiest Congratulations to our students for the summer internship in SG ANALYTICS. We wish them luck for future endeavors and a successful career path.
Heartiest Congratulations to the students for their placement in Cafe Day Beverages. We wish them luck for future endeavors and a successful career path.
Heartiest Congratulations to our students for the summer internship in DUN & BRADSTREET, a company that provides commercial data, analytics, and insights for businesses. It is headquartered in Short Hills, a community in Millburn, New Jersey, U.S We wish them luck for future endeavors and a successful career path.
SELECTION @ ISB&M
ISB&M selection process is linked with careers & demands of recruiters. To meet the demands of our high profile recruiters, who offers you compensation in the range of Rs. 7.62 lacs to Rs. 16 lacs CTC, we set up the standards of intake.Eligibility:
The candidate should fulfil at least any one of the conditions below:
- A. CAT 70 or XAT 60 Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
- B. With academic background of 10th standard – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university – with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
- C. Need to qualify ISB&M written competency test
- Candidates in Category – A & B, automatically qualify for the GD&PI- provided applied with in the time limit.
- Candidates in category C- will undergo ISB&M written competency test on the date of GD&PI.
- Call Campuses of your choice for more information. Students from north can also call Lucknow & Gurgaon Office for information about all campuses.
- Written Test: 25%
- Academics: 25%
- GD&PI: 40%
- Work Exp: 10%