[OFFICIAL] 2019-2021 KJ SOMAIYA-SIMSR MMS Admission related queries group

135 Posts  ·  11,671 Users
About this group

To clear all the queries and doubts of the aspiring candidates who will be taking admission in MMS.

Page 1 of 14

When will  the calls be out?

1 like2 comments
NityaAggarwal
@NityaAggarwal  ·  7 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ProShiv
@ProShiv  ·  10 karma

first merit list on 23 march..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances of getting a call from KJ with 85.4 percentile in the CAT, 91 percent in the ICSE, 81.5 in class 12 CBSE, but 54.5 in graduation (honours in microbiology from the University of Calcutta)? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
RaiSanyal
@RaiSanyal  ·  3 karma

@amukerjee13 is there any sectional cutoffs? coz my DILR part has a low percentile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amukerjee13

No sectional cutoffs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, this is just to inform all that K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR) has been converted into a university from this year -SOMAIYA VIDYAVIHAR UNIVERSITY (SVU) and MMS has been officially discontinued from this year onwards. Best would be to apply for PGDM courses to keep your options open.

Application deadline 04th Feb 2020 (for all PGDM courses)

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
NityaAggarwal
@NityaAggarwal  ·  7 karma

what will be the batch size of PGDM core ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amukerjee13

@NityaAggarwal 240 for MBA core

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i'm non maharashtrian. What is the procedure to apply for mms program at kj .

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
beepguy1
@beepguy1  ·  13 karma

@amukerjee13 when will the GDPI be held? feb ending/march beginning?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amukerjee13

@beepguy1 Yes: The tentative schedule for GDPI has already been released on the website: https://simsr.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/Download/List_of_GDPI_Center_and_Date.pdf 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Chances of opening forms after cmat result??

1 comment
amukerjee13

Hi @Rajat1234567890 : The application deadline is 14th Jan 2020, The window will open only for updation of XAT and CMAT scores. No extension would be given to fill the form. If you are planning to apply please fill the form before 14th Jan. All the best!

All please refer to our new thread @ https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2020-2022-kj-somaiya-simsr-pgdm-admissions-5315590644826112-5315590644826112 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad with its glorious legacy of 30 years, is recognized as a leading institute of Business & Technical education in the country.

IMS Ghaziabad, a NAAC 'A' Grade Accredited Institute, has global accreditation from Accreditation Services for International Colleges (U.K) and international membership of AACSB Business Education Alliance. The PGDM programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The institute has active collaboration with top organizations and International Universities.

With over 6000 alumnus occupying high positions in industry and society, the institute boasts of an excellent placement record. IMS Ghaziabad announces admissions for its AICTE approved two year full time programmes - PGDM, PGDM- International Business & PGDM - Big Data Analytics (2020-2022 batch)

GD/PI on December 16, 2019 at Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad for admission to PGDM Programmes, Call 18001024170 / 0120-4170600 for details or the Applicants may apply online by following the link: http://54.169.142.172/ 

Post 62308628292858
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2nd round minority cutoff is 115 .I am stuck with 114 marks 1112 rank. is there any chance to convert kj in 3rd round or Acap round .Please suggest.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
USER1234567
@USER1234567  ·  0 karma

Unfortunately no, there is no chance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramsagarnew
@ramsagarnew  ·  36 karma

@jasapararushi @YashJoshi117 I think you still have a chance but very low. Wait for 3rd round.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from the Admission Committee, Aspirants, who have converted KJ SIMSR are requested to join official MMS Converts Whatsapp group on priority. Share your official allotment letter ( login using DTE credentials)/email to the following Adcommers. Rajesh Anam - 9619092689 Trisha Ganatra - 9869616963 Anmol Gupta - 8439366056 Sahil Upadhyay - 7977164199

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If we float now and join in CAP III what will we miss out on since the institute will commence from Monday and CAP III would be completed by mid-week??

CAT18 91.96|SNAP18 97.27lCET19 99.66
1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
jasapararushi
@jasapararushi  ·  0 karma

2nd round minority cutoff is 115 .I am stuck with 114 marks 1112 rank. is there any chance to convert kj in 3rd round or Acap round .Please suggest.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kenilsavaliya18
@kenilsavaliya18  ·  2 karma

@jasapararushi it's nearly impossible as only one seat is available for minority for 3rd CAP round.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SELLING HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE..

Because of some reasons, I am leaving CAT preparation and i want to sell HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE. It has really helped me in increasing my speed in quants. The tricks Ravi handa sir has to offer is amazing. If somebody is interested, inbox me. COST IS NEGOTIABLE.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...