[Official] 2019-2021 IIM Udaipur Admission Queries and Discussions

186 Posts  ·  558 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Warm greetings from MiiC, the Media and Industry Interaction Cell of IIM, Udaipur. We understand the anxiety, doubts and dilemmas that would be floating in your minds at this point of time regarding the admissions process of the elite league of management institutions, IIMs.

It would be our constant endeavor to timely communicate all the relevant information related to the 2019-2021 session admissions to all the aspirants.

Official Facebook page - https://fb.com/IIMUdaipur

Official website - http://iimu.ac.in

Regards,
Media and Industry Interation Cell
IIM Udaipur

Page 1 of 19

CAT - 97.49

X/XII/Grad - 87.4/91.60/87.3

Average WAT PI 

Chances of conversion?

When will the final shortlist be declared?

undefined
Write a comment...

Cat - 92.6, NC Obc X - 83.2 XII 78.8 Btech - 71 Wrk ex - 14 mnths Wat decent Pi - except extempore rest was okay. In extempore i was completely out of topic. Chances fr udaipur

1 like1 comment
JatinRajpal92
@JatinRajpal92IIM Udaipur  ·  43 karma

It is very difficult to scale the scores of WAT/PI, as the scores are relative. However, if we only see the CAT score and profile, you have a decent chance of conversion as per last year's trend. However, nothing can be said with surety for this year, till the final results are out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

CAT- 96.5 Xth- 91.2 XIIth- 88.25 Grad- 92.9 Non engineer( bba) Fresher Wat - average Pi - good( extempore - good, was able to answer most of the academics related questions but I don't have extracurriculars thus when asked i said I was focussed more on academics) Plz tell my chances of conversion

1 comment
JatinRajpal92

It is very difficult to scale the scores of WAT/PI, as the scores are relative. However, if we only see the CAT score and profile, you have a decent chance of conversion as per last year's trend. However, nothing can be said with surety for this year, till the final results are out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello team CAT:- 99.32 percentile Xth:- 95% XIIth:- 96.3 % Grad:- 69% GEM Fresher WAT was good. PI was quite stressed. Would have lasted for 5-6 minutes maximum. Couldn't answer questions based on acads, but tried to answer others. Chances of conversion?

2 comments
giri_ragi
@giri_ragiIIM Udaipur  ·  12 karma

Hi @RishabhA, based on your profile and CAT percentile you have decent chances of conversion. You might be wait listed in the beginning because of uncertainty in WAT/PI scores but you can expect a convert. Best Wishes!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
RishabhA
@RishabhA  ·  5 karma

Thanks 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

So what's rhe procedure after WAT/PI? What is waitlist movement and what to do if our name is in the first merit list? Pls reply quite confused

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
JatinRajpal92

@Stewart31 From the 3rd week of May.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JatinRajpal92

@Siddharth2811 It is a provisional admission, you need to submit all the required documents at the time of joining, which will get verified, only then is the admission confirmed. You can check the below link to see the dates of the first list as well as the waitlist movements.

https://www.iimu.ac.in/programs/post-graduate-program/iimu-admission-announcement-calendar-PGP-2018-20

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can you tell me how to know which division my GPA falls in ..there are no guidelines provided for it 

1 comment
JatinRajpal92

You can check it with your university, they will be able to help you with that.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

CAT- 99.09 10/12/Grad- 79.8/72.2/52 GENERAL MALE Graduation- ARTS Decent WAT and PI. What are my chances of conversion?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Cs_sangwan
@Cs_sangwan  ·  0 karma

@JatinRajpal92 Although for me my PI went well. It was for about 15-18 minutes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Cs_sangwan
@Cs_sangwan  ·  0 karma

@JatinRajpal92 I almost answered 85-90% of the questions be it GK, current affairs or academics and about my hobbies as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

While filling the CAT form I entered my work Expirience as 12 months.But it is actually 13 months.How do I get it corrected????

2 comments
JatinRajpal92

It cannot be corrected for now. You can change it while filling the form of the IIM you get shortlisted for.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pallavee27
@pallavee27  ·  1 karma

Can you tell me how to know which division my GPA falls in ..there are no guidelines provided for it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

For all those who want to know about the result announcement dates as well as the movement of waitlist, you can check the calendar of LAST YEAR on the link below. The dates would be similar for this year, cannot guarantee on the waitlist movement though.

https://www.iimu.ac.in/programs/post-graduate-program/iimu-admission-announcement-calendar-PGP-2018-20

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

Cat 91.8 percentile ( engineer female category- SC) 10th -95% 12- 93% Grad - 80.2% (NIT) Fresher (2 year gap) Good wat and good pi Chances of conversion ?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ankitt1295
@ankitt1295  ·  25 karma

Bag pack krke tayari karo

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vibhav10011996
@vibhav10011996  ·  160 karma

Done samjho

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...