[Official] 2019-2021 IIM Udaipur Admission Queries and Discussions

937 Posts  ·  3,206 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

Warm greetings from MiiC, the Media and Industry Interaction Cell of IIM, Udaipur. We understand the anxiety, doubts and dilemmas that would be floating in your minds at this point of time regarding the admissions process of the elite league of management institutions, IIMs.

It would be our constant endeavor to timely communicate all the relevant information related to the 2019-2021 session admissions to all the aspirants.

Official Facebook page - https://fb.com/IIMUdaipur

Official website - http://iimu.ac.in

Regards,
Media and Industry Interation Cell
IIM Udaipur

Page 1 of 94
IIM Raipur, Sirmaur, Kashipur, Bodhgaya, XIMB and GIM coverted
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone tell why IIM Udaipur should be preferred over IIM Trichy? Please share candid views.

2 comments
rikunitewalker
@rikunitewalker  ·  15 karma

Both are great man , IIM Udaipur has been ranking in Ft rankings under top 100 ( MIM ) and even indore is behind it in that ranking i think. I dont know how much that is gonna help out in India though. Your job location might be mostly around South if you are taking IIM Trichy,  I m from  Tamil Nadu, so i would prefer Trichy coz i know more about the city , I have stayed there for mnths , have alot of contacts etc.. just look at pros and cons based on ur personal pref. for the long term.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hellohi9
@hellohi9  ·  531 karma

They are at pr, choose wrt to uour own profile, domain interest and kind of company you want to join.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances of getting in IIM Udaipur with a waitlist number 166 in ews category?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did IIM U give waitlist number this year??

1 like1 comment
arijit_7284
@arijit_7284  ·  82 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any group for Udaipur converts

2 comments
hellohi9
@hellohi9  ·  531 karma

‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.what sapp.com/G6WoF7np6OzBAKmzmSjG35. remove space between t and s

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hellohi9
@hellohi9  ·  531 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to buy TIME or IMS test series 2020. Anyone who wants to sell TIME or IMS test series 2020? Please inbox.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I am guy for admissions 20-22 batch Waitlisted for obc Can anyone tell the last year waitlist movements from the starting ? From last year converts please tell

1 comment
bhagu77777
@bhagu77777  ·  114 karma

They have it in their website itself. Check it there. It's is 400+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the last waitlist number that converted in your year? (General)

1 comment

😂

Post 73903119218548
10 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Ash.R
@Ash.R  ·  40 karma

@Akki-1996 it's around 16.67L for this year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I have a rough idea about the cut off composite score for general applicants in IIM Udaipur ?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
iAmEthan
@iAmEthan  ·  37 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iAmEthan
@iAmEthan  ·  37 karma

@ria__cat my watpi went real bad. That is the reason I want to know the cutoff composite score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...