[OFFICIAL] 2019-2020 KJ SOMAIYA-SIMSR PGDM Executive Admissions

18 Posts  ·  133 Users
About this group

This is the official thread for the PGDM Executive Programme at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research. PGDM Executive Programme at SIMSR is a 15 months, AICTE approved, full time, residential programme which started in 2011. A minimum of 5 years of corporate experience is required. The batch intake is of 60 seats with participants having sector exposure ranging from BFSI, IT, Engineering & Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Automobiles, Services, etc. The program has an optional international immersion assignment with an aim to provide additional exposure to the students.

Reach out to us in case of any queries! Our team will be happy to assist you. You can also message us privately with your profile details.

All the best !!!

Page 1 of 2

What was the last year cmat cutoff for exec mba? actually I have 84 in CMAT. Is it worth to apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hv 8+ years of work experinece. GMAT score 320 (2018).

what is selection chances.

1 like2 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 2
Abhishekbhide

It depends on your interview. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rank 513. Any chances of Core or IB?

1 comment
Abhishekbhide

This page is for PGDM executive 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi What are my chance for PGDM-Executive My grade is 10/12/gradution - 78/70/70 Cat percentile - 88.04 And having 62 months of experience as a executive's in manufacturing sectoral, currently working

2 comments
Abhishekbhide

Your chances are quiet good.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshayetame
@akshayetame  ·  0 karma

@Abhishekbhide i have less percentile in cat about 35 will that work?2 years of experiance and international level sports Xth 83% XII th61 % and grad 78%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Greetings!! What is the minimum number of work experience required to get into the SIMSR - PGDM Executive program. ? Below is my profile. Do I have any chance to make it. Please do revert. 10/12/Grad. - 83.4/89.5/81.6 CMAT - 93.11 WORK EX - 30 Thanks & Regards, Shaj

1 comment
7trish77
@7trish77SIMSR Mumbai  ·  545 karma

Hello! In order to be eligible for PGDM Executive program, one needs to have a work experience of minimum 5 years. You can, however, apply for other part-time programs. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have given my college name wrong by mistake...but university name given is correct...now i am unable to edit the form, can I know whom to contact and when can it be changed

1 comment
ArpitL_SIMSR
@ArpitL_SIMSRSIMSR Mumbai  ·  453 karma

Mail your issue to admission.simsr@somaiya.edu

and keep adcom@somaiya.edu in cc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT OA - 75

CMAT -97.345

Xth - 70

XIIth - 75

B.E. - 8.04

Work ex - 37 months manufacturing

state level award in karate 

regional level player in shotput. do i have the chance ???

1 comment
ArpitL_SIMSR
@ArpitL_SIMSRSIMSR Mumbai  ·  453 karma

5 years of Work Ex is required for Executive course.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whether State level Sports Certificates will get any additional Weightage to get the interview call if the CAT score is 79.96

2 comments
vids-dimo
@vids-dimo  ·  3 karma

But are you aware of the cutoffs otherwise?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rashi_Simsr
@Rashi_SimsrSIMSR Mumbai  ·  118 karma

For interview call only entrance xam cut off would be considered..certificate would be considered at the time of final evaluation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The wait is finally over ! 

Watch SIMSR on CNBC TV18 today at 5:30 pm and get to know what makes SIMSR a great institute.

You can also watch the live stream on YouTube, click on the below link : https://youtu.be/yr4YOXvWbEY 

Post 5157560909299712
Video Thumbnail5157560909299712
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...