[Official] IIM Udaipur Admission 2018-20

1,080 Posts  ·  4,306 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIM Udaipur Admissions 2018-20 and Get all the details about IIM Udaipur admission criteria, Fees, Cut Off, Placements and IFMR Average Package.

IIM Udaipur Admission 2019:

You will find detailed information about IIM Udaipur, IIM Udaipur Admission, IIM Udaipur fees, IIM Udaipur cut off and IIM Udaipur Placements.

To keep track of latest discussions on IIM Udaipur Admission, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

IIM Udaipur Admission (2019-2021)

IIM Udaipur Call Letters

Join the discussion on IIM Udaipur Admission 2018-20 and Get all the information about IIM Udaipur, IIM Udaipur Placements, IIM Udaipur Average Package, IIM Udaipur Cut Off, IIM Udaipur Ranking, IIM Udaipur Fees and Much More….

Page 1 of 108

A follow up post  

https://unpluggediim.wordpress.com/2019/07/02/a-follow-up-post/ 

due to the constrant messaging and tagging on pagalguy...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile: B. TECH + 2.5 years IT experience. Please suggest with rationale :

MDI PGP IM
DMS IIT DELHI MBA Core
16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have got an overwhelming response from people on an earlier post where I had given some dos and donts of how a B school student should go about life there. Many people have requested me to mentor them on an ongoing basis and I am inclined to look at this possibility.

If you are interested in availing of my mentoring program for the first 2 terms in your B school, send me a PM with your detailed profile. I will get back to you and we'll see how it can work. As I have limited bandwidth I will be able to do this for only a few people. Look forward to hearing from some of you on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone send the hostel room pics for boys. And pls explain the infrastructure and food of the hostel mess

1 like2 comments

recent sc wl-237, my sc wl-310, convert?

Yes
No
12 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

This message is for all the people who have got selected in a B school and are starting off in an exciting 2 year journey that will change your lives forever.

Having been part of the same journey 3 decades back from IIMC, meeting and mentoring several B school aspirants and graduates in this period and lately reliving the journey through my daughter's BM program in XLRI, I thought I could give some generic advise to the new starters. 

1. Most people join B school for prospects and a great job. However, do not get obsessed with it and make everything else secondary to this pursuit. You need to go through the process and maximize your knowledge and skills - the jobs will follow.

2. Learn to communicate well and present yourself in an adequate manner. This is the most important factor which will stand you in good stead over your career.

3. Do not believe anyone who tells you that Grades are not important. They most definitely are - many companies shortlist on that basis and they are always looked at by the interview panel.

4. Next to Grades your projects and participation in any committee etc is important. Make sure you are doing as much as you can.

5. It does not matter if you are coming from a humble background or poor academics - you are here because you deserve to be here. Try to do your best and you will be surprised at the change you see in yourself.

6. Do not be complacent or arrogant because of your earlier stellar background. You are among equals here and if you slip up things can go wrong very quickly. Take each day as it comes and try to do your best.

7. Do not be psyched by this issue of PROFILE. You are what you are and you can try to improve. Companies want to take people who will want to do the job and not just some Profile etc.

8. Finally even your job at the end is just a starting point. All companies will not come to your institute, your goal is to try and get the best job possible. At a later date all companies are open to you.

Feel free to PM me for any inputs or advise you may be seeking. I wish you all the very best in the coming 2 years and your future careers :-)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What were the last year 2018-20 composite score cutoff for SC for IIMU

1 comment
JatinRajpal92
@JatinRajpal92IIM Udaipur  ·  86 karma

The colleges under CAP do not share the composite score as composite score doesn,t give a picture because you might have scored hign in one component and low in the other plus because of category restrictions and not making it public, therefore we don't have the details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All, 

We are moving to another group for the admission queries of 2019-2021 batch. The link for the group is as follows: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2019-2021-iim-udaipur-admission-queries-and-discussions-4732915664027648

Media and Industry Interaction Cell, IIM Udaipur | Official website : https://iimu.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I would like to know the breakdown for the fees for 2018-20 which specifies tution fees, mess charges, residential fee, books - resources, deposit, development charges..etc.

Thanks in advance.

1 comment
IIMUadmissions
@IIMUadmissions  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At what percentiles do Open Category Non-engineer Male Freshers get final converts at baby and new iims? comment if you know. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Ritik_sao
@Ritik_sao  ·  0 karma

And for OBC-nc cetagory

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rbijaime
@rbijaime  ·  106 karma

cutoff if 96+ percentile but you need to check their overall composite score to have an insight of how much to score in CAT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...