IIM Rohtak Admission 2018-20 [Official] | Queries

2,512 Posts  ·  7,921 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIM Rohtak Admissions 2018-20 and Get all the details about IIM Rohtak admission criteria, Fees, Cut Off, Placements and IIM Rohtak Average Package.

IIM Rohtak Admission 2019:

You will find detailed information about IIM Rohtak, IIM Rohtak Admission, IIM Rohtak fees, IIM Rohtak cut off and IIM Rohtak Placements.

Other Important Article:

IIM Rohtak to conduct CAP for new IIM’s for batch 2017-19

To keep track of latest discussions on IIM Rohtak Admission, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

[Official] IIM Rohtak PGP 2017-19 admissions discussion

[OFFICIAL] 2019-2021 IIM Rohtak Admission Queries and Discussions

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from IIM Rohtak, and welcome to the admissions thread for the batch of 2020 !

We understand this is an extremely important time when you are anxious and have various doubts regarding the common admission process. This thread is to help you out and answer all your queries.

Maintained by Public Relations Cell, IIM Rohtak, this is where you can have all your doubts cleared. Feel free to reach out to us in case of any query.

IIM Rohtak official website: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IndianInstituteOfManagementRohtak/

Instagram handle: www.instagram.com/iimrohtak/

Page 1 of 252

Rohtak results link pls??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So my parents are gonna be traveling for a month and a half till mid July. Does anyone know about the tentative deadline for fees submission so that I can manage my funds accordingly? Do we have to submit fees after the documents have reached office and admission confirmed or do we have some time window after joining?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have lost my caste certificate which I uploaded on CAT registration form. But I will reissue it till the admission date and its number will be different. Will it create problem in admission?

1 comment
Jagadeesh151
@Jagadeesh151  ·  1 karma

Not a problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Kindly help me decide... Profile : 88/87/86 Cat : 88.6 NC OBC IIM Kashipur (W/L - 389) IIM Rohtak ( W/L first round) IIM Udaipur (W/L 443) IIM Trichy(W/L) IIM Bodh Gaya ( Converted) Should I pay for Gaya...OR I have sure shot chance to convert any of the new IIMs mentioned above..? Please Do let me Know..

Pay
Will get any new IIM
1 comment70 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the process to withdraw oaa money ? Kindly reply asap.

2 comments
vader19
@vader19  ·  33 karma

If you paid just 20k then you have to write them a mail and then it's upto them to decide whether to repay or not

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
q912
@q912  ·  17 karma

1.5 lakh diye hn

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, have received the email of waitlisting info yesterday, but the website says that data is not matching. Also wat should be year and fee type in the payment link? Can u plz help?

2 likes2 comments
15_Tornedo_
@15_Tornedo_  ·  5 karma

I had the same question so I talked to one of the seniors in Rohtak. They said website only have records of converted people and not waitlisted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raviishekharr
@raviishekharr  ·  34 karma

fee and year both 1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, 

Kindly follow IIM Rohtak's 2019-2021 official pagalguy page for your queries and discussions. This page is from last year.

Link :  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2019-2021-iim-rohtak-admission-queries-and-discussions-6526992276520960 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When do IIMs release their offer letter?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please can someone tell the expected composite score cutoff for OBC-NC, for final admission shortlisting?

1 comment
Utkarsh280993
@Utkarsh280993  ·  4 karma

Any idea ab t the baby iims, in the CAP round?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IIM rohtak contemplating of implementing the EWS quota for 2019 -21 admissions. Can someone please answer. Will be a great help. TIA.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...