Hi All, I have an issue, our college has recently became a deemed university and hence changed its grading system. Back then, they awarded distinction for cgpa >= 7.0, But recently it was changed to >= 7.5, should I go to my college and ask about this and get a letter from HOD or Principal regarding the old grading system?

1 comment
@pggem  ·  66 karma

I think if it changes the cgpa to percentage conversion factor in any way, you should get a letter from college stating the old grading system. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 243 posts in [Official] 2018-20 IIM Kozhikode PGP Stage-1 Shortlist Discussion

View all the posts »