Hi,

This is Nishant Batra.  I am 36. MCA 2007 pass out from IP university,  Delhi.  Worked for 14 months with Aricent.  

Did PGPM in Marketing from Fostiima Business School,  passed out in 2012. Faced some health issues of stomach and Neuro weakness and dizziness,  which I still have but managing and have been advised by doctor to work and move on in life.  

Since, I have gaps in my CV,  I have not been able to get suitable jobs.  Worked as a Marketing coordinator with Agnisys for 4 months in 2013. As Asst.  Manager- Marketing and events  Business world Media in 2015 and 2016 for 4 months each.  Similarly,  with Polygon Media in marketing and events twice for 4 months each.  All breaks were due to health issues.  

Since HR was an area of interest while I was doing PGPMPGPM,  thought came. Across my mind wondering whether it will be wise to do HR program at this stage of life,  with monetary crunch on  hands and not so great health even though doctor advises to work full time like normal people.  Just a thought.  

Please advise. Or may be going for professional certifications like SHRM-CP along with a possible internship in HR is going to be wise at this stage of life, if at all I switch the domain to that of HR successfully. I don't have money either to pay huge fees of SOIL at this stage. However, if advised for the program, and if I gather courage, I can try for scholarships and avail loan for the rest of the fees. 

Regards, 

Nishant

1 like1 comment
farazahmad513
@farazahmad513SOIL  ·  0 karma

Hi Nishant, if you are keen to pursue the course in HR then the program offered by SOIL is good & extensive. You can apply for it and avail the scholarship if you meet the selection criteria. Please go ahead.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 209 posts in [Official] SOIL PGPM One Year Masters in Human Resource (HR) Admission | PaGaLGuY

View all the posts »