'[OFFICIAL] 2017-19 Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM), Madurai Admission Queries'.

120 Posts  ·  181 Users
About this group

If you have any doubts related to admissions in Thiagarajar School of Management post it here.

Highest CTC 14 lakh. High ROI - only 9 months* 

The last date for the submission of application is 11th February 2017

Test scores in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT taken in May 2016 or later. If the candidate has taken more than one test, the candidate is required to furnish ALL test scores. The best score AFTER moderation will be considered for evaluation. 

Page 1 of 12

If once fees of 50,000 paid for mba ..then after due to financial problem we withdraw the course means can we get refund ..ie within 2 months after paying fees means can we get back the amount

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir do u accept mat score? What will be the eligible score in mat for 2018 admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got 51.333 in Tancet  BC categoryIs there any chance to get enrolled in TSM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 51.333 , BC category

Is there any chance to get enrolled in TSM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 42.667 in TANCET MBA 2017.  I belong to BC catagory. is there any chance for me to get Thiagarajar School of management in the counselling?  Kindly reply 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello can i know my admission status i have mat score of 601.5 with 70.65 percentile my admission number is    LJTwLjd0DH????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Comparison of Average salary offered by B-schools at a glance

http://imgur.com/MPQtual 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any merit management quota to apply?

1 comment
TSMMadurai
@TSMMaduraiTSM Madurai  ·  37 karma

our admission process is on merit basis only ma.... you can go through the admission process in our website www.tsm.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 45 normalized score in tancet 2017. I got a message from the management that i am not eligible for direct admission. But in your previous post it states above 40 will be considered for direct admission. Can you plz help me through 

1 comment
TSMMadurai

have you applied already ma? if so share your application number. Our seats are already filled ma. Though I am not sure i believe you can try to get through with counseling. There won't be any change in fees difference 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My mat score is 562.5. Is it possible for me to join tsm. I have selected tsm in my mat application,if i am eligible what is the procedure 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
TSMMadurai

praveen what was the entrance exam and score you have communicated ma? based on that only we will shortlist the students

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
praveen414
@praveen414  ·  15 karma

@TSMMadurai my cat score is 70 percentile....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...