[Official] 2017-19 ISB&M, Nande (Pune) Admission Queries

This is the official thread for discussions regarding the 2 year program [2017-19] at ISB&M. You may post your queries here, our official representatives will get back to you soon.

111 Posts  ·  221 Users
Recommended

ISB&M, Pune: Big Brands and Lucrative Jobs with High Career Values

What is the weightage given in the selection process?

Placements at ISB&M - know in-detail report

Page 1 of 11
Hi all! The new ISB&M 2018-20 Admission Query Thread has now been created. You can visit it here: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admissions-pgdm-batch-2018-20-6475972455956480 This thread is being shut from further posting and commentin...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

how much has bajaj finserv given to hr/marketing students for the 2016-18 batch???

not finance.. i am asking about hr/marketing

•  
isbmpunenande
ISB&M Pune @isbmpunenande  ISB&M Pune  ·  10 months ago
Dear Aspirant, Bajaj Finserv has offered a package of 12.8 LPA CTC for Marketing domain.However, Bajaj Finserv hires only for Finance and Marketing domains. For HR, you can expect companies like Credit Suisse, Syntel, Amazon, Nuance Communications...
Read more...
  •  
 Are the Placements shown in the website all campus placements or off campus done with students' own contacts ?  And do the companies shown in website all come for campus placement every year with college initiatives only ?  I am asking for MBA co...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
isbmpunenande
ISB&M Pune @isbmpunenande  ISB&M Pune  ·  1 year ago

@tonuj @tonuj Call at 07757029572 for addmission related queries.

•  
tonuj
@tonuj @tonuj  ·  1 year ago

thank you.

•  

what percentage required in cat to convert isb&m pune.my academic is not so good.10th 80%,12th 59%and graduation 65%..plz tell me.and also tell me about the placements senerio.and also minimum package.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
isbmpunenande

kindly provide your contact no. as well

•  
saphalyakumar
Saphalya Kumar Das  @saphalyakumar  ·  1 year ago

@isbmpunenande 9778092233

•  

@isbmpunenande can you please tell me which profiles are offered to the students of marketing... Is their profile are totally sales based..??

•  
isbmpunenande

Other than Sales profile, we place our students in different verticals of Marketing like Advertising, Market Research, Product Design, Branding etc

•  
vaibhavg1994
@vaibhavg1994 @vaibhavg1994  ·  1 year ago

@isbmpunenande what are the maximum profile.. Offered to the marketing students in isb&m

•  

Comparison of Average salary offered by B-schools at a glance

http://imgur.com/MPQtual 

Post 6140661779660800
  •  

hello 

i ujjawal bramhe joined the pgdm (2017-2019) if you have created any group in whatsapp this is my contact no 9503090680 . provided  the detail of collage function , how our new bactch 1 month gona be so help us 

•  
isbmpunenande

@aktomar Add him on Whatsapp group

•  
 Our vibrant residential campus is designed to develop skills, attitude of endurance, independence, rational personal choice and build relationships and friendships that last a lifetime. To know more about ISB&M, visit,http://www.isbm.ac.in/  ...
Read more...
Post 5491964213460992
vaibhavg1994
@vaibhavg1994 @vaibhavg1994  ·  1 year ago

@isbmpunenande @isbmpunenande can you please tell me which profiles are offered to the students of marketing... Is their profile are totally sales based..??

•  

Where the documents are to be verified for other maharashtra students for mah dte counselling

•  
isbmpunenande

Dear Candidate.We dont consider Mah CET scorecard..We accept only  CAT/MAT/ XAT/ATMA /CMAT 

I heard that student dont prefer college hostel and mess; why it is so?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
isbmpunenande

Engineering students stay outside since most of them are localite of Pune.. but 95% of the PGDM students stay in hostel..The PGDM 1st year Students have gone for their Summer Internship and the 2nd year students got Final Placement.

•  
akd1
@akd1 @akd1  ·  1 year ago

@isbmpunenande got it . Thanks!

•  

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store