[Official] 2017-19 G.L.Bajaj Institute of Management & Research (GLBIMR) - Admission Query

Dear Aspirants, Welcome to the Official Admission query thread of *GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida.* GL Bajaj Group of Institutions was founded in 1997, and currently GLBIMR, Greater Noida offers PGDM (Post Graduate ...
Read more...
37 Posts  ·  92 Users
Recommended

Tips to crack MAT-2017 By GL Bajaj

5 Reasons to Join GL Bajaj

Digital Boom in Indian Grocery Market

Page 1 of 3
 It gives us immense pleasure to share that G L Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida (GLBIMR), is organizing The Induction Program – 2017 for the newly admitted PGDM Batch 2017-19 on “Corporate Expectations and Insights for ...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 7
Neetumittal
@Neetumittal @Neetumittal  ·  14 days ago

@puja_mishraa you have mentioned the events being organized at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. Can you tell me about a few?

•  
Neetumittal
@Neetumittal @Neetumittal  ·  14 days ago

@lokeshsharma27 please elaborate on the kind of pedagogy used here so that it can help me in my decision making.

•  
Write a comment...

Hi guys, By now many of you must have made your decisions regarding taking admission in G L Bajaj So those who have made their mind and if you guys feel comfortable so revert me on this post so we could connect n know each other better...

Write a comment...
 8Th Annual Convocation at GLBIMR  GL. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida organized  its 8th Annual Convocation for PGDM batches 2014-16 & 2015-17 on  June 03, 2017, Saturday which witnessed the presence of Dr. R S Khann...
Read more...
Write a comment...
 International Trip for PGDM 2015-17 students, to  the city of Dreams-  DUBAI !!    Besides academics, impetus at GLBIMR is to provide platforms of  wholesome development, keeping the same focus; GLBIMR organized an  International trip to Dubai, U...
Read more...
Post ImagePost ImagePost Image
Write a comment...
 Extensive Media Coverage of GLBIMR in the month of March 2017 GLBIMR received extensive media coverage in leading newspapers & online portals like Amar Ujala, Deshbandhu, Tennews , GrenoNews and MBA Rendezvous for various events & activi...
Read more...
Post Image
Write a comment...

Can anyone please providee some information regarding placement scenarios at glbimr. What will be the average CTC or take home salary.

Load more comments 2 of 3
Kanika1501
Kanika Singh  @Kanika1501  ·  2 years ago
@RubanDutta07 GLBIMR have a consistent record of 100% placements since inception. Highest package offered to the batch 2015-17 was Rs 9.2 lakhs per annum and average package was Rs 4.5-5 lakhs per annum. Recruiter...
Read more...
  •  
subhodeep12
@subhodeep12 @subhodeep12  ·  2 years ago
 Highest salary for the batch 2015-17 was about 10.42L.All the seniors were placed in many MNCs like HCL Technologies Limited,Franchise India Ltd & PHRONESIS PARTNERS,Finedge,Bajaj Capital Limited,Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd,Policybazaar.com...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

GL Bajaj seems to be a nice college for PGDM and even i have heard IILM greater noida is a great college to go for. But where does BIMTECH stands in comparison of these two?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
yash1995
Yash Kumar @yash1995  ·  1 year ago
Hi Nischhal. Very curious to get a best PGDM college. I think you should seek a best opportunity and for it you should choose the institutions those can enhance you skills. You should also have a look for NDIM, IILM Greater Noida, GL Bajaj. If you...
Read more...
  •  
yash1995
Yash Kumar @yash1995  ·  1 year ago
Hi Nischhal. Very curious to get a best PGDM college. I think you should seek a best opportunity and for it you should choose the institutions those can enhance you skills. You should also have a look for NDIM, IILM Greater Noida, GL Bajaj. If you...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Summer Internship Drive by Cygnet Infotech Alumni are the most strong brand ambassadors of any Institute and GLBIMR believes in strengthening the bond between the Alumni & the Institute. GLBIMR's Alumni are present in organizations of high rep...
Read more...
Post ImagePost ImagePost Image
Kanika1501

Our alumni have always been our path showers and opportunity creators for us. Thanks to GLBIMR.

•  
Write a comment...
 Industrial Visit to Business World Printing Site by PGDM Students.In Continuation to strengthen the Industry-Academia interface series, an Industry Visit to Business World was organized for PGDM 2016-18 Batch students on April 5 and 6,2017, under...
Read more...
Post Image
Nischhal.Tiwari
@Nischhal.Tiwari @Nischhal.Tiwari  ·  2 years ago
Even i have heard that IILM greater noida college has a subject naming Career trek where students are divided according to their interested sectors and Faculty takes them for industrial visit for 2-3 times in different company in same sector so th...
Read more...
  •  
Kanika1501
Hi. We get industrial visits related to all fields in our 1st year so that a student can think extensively and select his/her specialization according to his/her interest. GLBIMR feels that being a budding manager of such a globalized era, one sho...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
  Array of Activities at GLBIMR in the month of January 2017 Achieving academic excellence, integrated with skill enhancement is the core focus of GLBIMR. With the aim to provide an extra edge over academic curriculum, GLBIMR under the leadership ...
Read more...
Post ImagePost Image
Load more comments 2 of 17
Shreyash07
@Shreyash07 @Shreyash07  ·  2 years ago

@subhodeep12 just one last thing are all the room air conditioned or is it first come first serve???n what is the transportation from college to hostel

•  
subhodeep12
@subhodeep12 @subhodeep12  ·  2 years ago

@Shreyash07 Hotel provides bus facility which will drop you and pick you up from the college .I think Both AC and Non- AC are available.

•  
Write a comment...