[Official] 2016-18 Amity University Gwalior Admission Queries

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group

Greetings from Amity Business school, Amity University Madhya Pradesh Gwalior!

Welcome to the Official Discussion Thread for Admissions [2016-18] at Amity University Gwalior.

All Amity University Gwalior aspirants can discuss their queries regarding all aspects of the admissions process.

Know more about Amity University Gwalior:

Official Website: http://www.amity.edu/gwalior/

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amityuniversitygwalior/

Page 1 of 1

Amity university gwalior offer best graduate and postgraduate course. The Amity university is a best university.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amity University Gwalior is the best university in india.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir/ma'am 

I want to persue b.com(H) from your university so can i please know the admission details of this course. 

2 comments
shreya.chanda
@shreya.chanda  ·  0 karma

Hi!! We have admissions going on for 2016-18. All you need to do is fill in an online application form. After you've filled up your form, you'll be informed about the AMCAT(AMITY COMMON ADMISSION TEST) which consists of written and PI. You need to have a minimum of 55% in your 10+2.

For further queries you can reach us via email info@gwa.amity.edu or call on 0751-2496025/26/27/28. Our counselors will help you out. All the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ashima.nair
@ashima.nair  ·  0 karma

thankyou for the information ma;am .ma'am may i please know the fees structure of this course ? and for BBA course as well. i am confused regarding which course to go for for.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've completed my 12th this year and is waiting for the results to be out. I want to take admissions in BTECH(CS&E) in your college. Can you please let me know the admission procedures?

1 comment
shreya.chanda
@shreya.chanda  ·  0 karma

Hi!! We have admissions going on for 2016-18. All you need to do is fill in an online application form. After you've filled up your form, you'll be informed about the AMCAT(AMITY COMMON ADMISSION TEST) which consists of written and PI. You need to have PCM and minimum of 60% in 12th. For further queries you can reach us via email info@gwa.amity.edu or call on 0751-2496025/26/27/28. Our counselors will help you out. All the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...