[Official] 2015 ISB&M Admissions Query Thread

This is the official admission team @ISBM. You can post all your queries about the college here.

31 Posts  ·  80 Users
Dear Aspirants, Greetings from International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Pune. We would like to share with you the performance of our students regarding placements during the academic year ending March 2015. Final Placements: No...
Read more...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have got offer letter from isbm nande, but due to its high fees i want to go in another campus. so can anyone suggest me which one is good among bangalore and kolkata campus.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
shravan10.kumar
shravan kumar @shravan10.kumar  ·  4 years ago

@still4everjoy Write a mail to admissions@isbm.ac.in about it & they will provide you campus change form.

•  
zorastomos123
Zoras Tomos @zorastomos123  ·  3 years ago
Let me clear a bit more...I feel disgusted but unfortunately I'm linkd to this collegeAt least the current scenario1. The avg package is around 3.5 lac. except for Asian paints and LG .Most of them are around 3.5 lac. and only 1 or 2 students are ...
Read more...
  •  
Hi Aspirants those who are looking at ISB&M to be part of it let me share some interesting facts of ISB&M. Apart from the fact that ISB&M has best of faculties, ISB&M is also best at building you. From just being a new bird at ISB&...
Read more...
  •  
shravan10.kumar

Avg-6.47 lac PA & highest-13 Lac PA for 2013-2015 batch.

•  
hiii... i want to take admission in ISB&M for media & Advertising... which is at Viman Nagar Campus. Can i get information of infrastructure, faculty and placement from Viman nagar. i know the curricular of college. Is it possible to get i...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
pradhan.nihar12
@pradhan.nihar12 @pradhan.nihar12  ·  4 years ago

Avvoid isbm pune.look for other options

•  
shravan10.kumar
Ayush,you have to visit site www.isbm.ac.in[viman nagar campus].You will get all the information related to your querry otherwise visit campus,you will know it by yourself that all ISB&M students have got the best placements in big companies i...
Read more...
  •  

Hello can anyone please tell me about the media management course offered at Viman nagar campus Pune??

•  
shravan10.kumar

Please visit www.isbm.ac.in   viman nagar campus.All the related information is there.

•  

is there any on spot registration for GD PI....Reflected in the website

•  
shravan10.kumar

Yes.

•  

what can be asked in GD and PI?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
dewan.udct
Material Name @dewan.udct  ·  4 years ago

#

•  
shravan10.kumar

It is a basic criteria for shortlisting the candidate.Main is your communications skills in GD & your knoeledge about particular field in PI.

•  

is the admission fees @ isbm is refundble??....aicte rule suggest so

•  
Load more comments 2 of 13
dewan.udct
Material Name @dewan.udct  ·  4 years ago

even I wasted 1000 rupees by filling its form 😞

•  
shravan10.kumar

@adflavi You can ask our alumanies and our current placed students about ISB&M.Recently one of our placed student Harpreet at Bajaj Finserve has share his life at ISB&M,Nande on upper section.Read it.

•  
the official isbm website is stating that the avg ctc is 6.45.....as a bba fresher what kind of ctc i can expect @ the frst plce...& there is sum negetivity around the cllg plcmnts so do they really provide with 100 % plcmnts with 6.45 being t...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 6
tanmai378
Tanmai Bajpai @tanmai378  ·  4 years ago
before taking any decision i would strongly suggest you to go and visit the college.. your all doubts will be answered .. plus i am going to isb&m nande and i have researched enough about this college. i visited the college personally before l...
Read more...
  •  
shravan10.kumar

@tanmai378 Absolutely correct.

•