[Official] 2015 ISB&M Admissions Query Thread

31 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group

This is the official admission team @ISBM. You can post all your queries about the college here.

Page 1 of 4

A new thread has been created for admission for 2016-18. Here is the link : 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2016-18-isbm-nande-pune-admission-queries-36859695

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Pune.

We would like to share with you the performance of our students regarding placements during the academic year ending March 2015. Final Placements:

No of companies which visited the campus: 104

No of students placed: 180

Top 38% students' placements: Highest: 12.5 Lacs & Average: 7.87 Lacs.

Mid 33% students' placements: Highest: 7 Lacs & Average: 6.52 Lacs

Bottom 29% students' placements: Highest: 6 Lacs & Average: 5.4 Lacs

% of percentage of students placed:

Marketing: 98%

Finance: 96%

Human Resources: 100%

Summer Internship Placements:

No of companies visited: 82

No of students placed: 142

% of students placed:

Marketing: 100%

Finance: 100%

Human Resources: 100%

These placements reflect the faith reposed in ISB&M & performance of our Alumni and the training capabilities of ISB&M.

Wishing you a great career ahead

Yours truly,

Prof. S. Jayaraman

Director

More
1 like

I have got offer letter from isbm nande, but due to its high fees i want to go in another campus. so can anyone suggest me which one is good among bangalore and kolkata campus.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
shravan10.kumar
@shravan10.kumar  ·  0 karma

@still4everjoy Write a mail to admissions@isbm.ac.in about it & they will provide you campus change form.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
zorastomos123
@zorastomos123  ·  6 karma

Let me clear a bit more...
I feel disgusted but unfortunately I'm linkd to this college
At least the current scenario
1. The avg package is around 3.5 lac. except for Asian paints and LG .Most of them are around 3.5 lac. and only 1 or 2 students are selected in these 2 comp.
Recently a company visited the college and conducted pool placements along with 2 other colleges company offered 3.25 to isbmites and 4.75 to other colleges student 
2. If u have the will to give fines for very petty things, that too for 1000 rs. minimum
3. If u are given holidays such as festive holidays or winter break u have to pay the price for that also in currency.Even around 5 prime faculties left the college this year because of certain reasons.including Director, Academic chairperson,etc...
4. I have never ever seen such a pathetic administration before. Nothing has developed since its opening date. There is swimming pool which get cleared thrice a year ;D . Even hostellites don't use college mess instead use nearby college mess.And you have to pay fine for that also... Even the so called Vice president too goes to the nearby college mess 
5. and yes it's very good college if u wish to have just parties and boozing and smoking pot .There is no boundation at all.(Bob Marley's home ground...)
6. For placement u have to fight along with Viman nagar students also. which leads to the total of around 400 students. 
7. Although there are +ve things also. Yes you can say that its a student driven college. Even Placements also.
8.College is far in the forest where u don't get any means of communication within 8 kms.

Now It's all upto u to justify .Best is "Dikhawe per mat jao apni akal lagao"

Best option visit the college"

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  

Hi Aspirants those who are looking at ISB&M to be part of it let me share some interesting facts of ISB&M. Apart from the fact that ISB&M has best of faculties, ISB&M is also best at building you. From just being a new bird at ISB&M to Coordinating various events at institute, Dr Pramod Kumar,Prof.Jairaman, Faculties and My senior mentors has contributed a lot in making me a street smart. From Day1 at ISB&M to my final placements I have experienced huge change in me, I learned to maintain balance between my studies and extracurricular activities which resulted in me achieving a good placement at BajajFinserv which happens to be one of the Top Most Company at ISB&M. ISB&M culture speaks about building talent and as a student you get various opportunities to showcase your talent so grab every opportunity as I did. Their philosophy of treating students as adults and giving them opportunities to make decisions is excellent. The wide variety of subjects they offer is really impressive. A good blend for all round development.All this year ISB&M has set records of 100% placement and this year it was no different story. All I suggest as a student you prepare yourself well and show your talent in the interview. All the best for future!!

Harpeet Singh Batch - 2013-15

More
1 comment
shravan10.kumar

Avg-6.47 lac PA & highest-13 Lac PA for 2013-2015 batch.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

hiii... i want to take admission in ISB&M for media & Advertising... which is at Viman Nagar Campus. Can i get information of infrastructure, faculty and placement from Viman nagar. i know the curricular of college. Is it possible to get images of Viman Nagar Campus here..!!

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
pradhan.nihar12
@pradhan.nihar12  ·  0 karma

Avvoid isbm pune.look for other options

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shravan10.kumar

Ayush,you have to visit site www.isbm.ac.in[viman nagar campus].You will get all the information related to your querry otherwise visit campus,you will know it by yourself that all ISB&M students have got the best placements in big companies in Media & Advertising.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hello can anyone please tell me about the media management course offered at Viman nagar campus Pune??

1 comment
shravan10.kumar

Please visit www.isbm.ac.in   viman nagar campus.All the related information is there.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

is there any on spot registration for GD PI....Reflected in the website

1 comment
shravan10.kumar

Yes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

what can be asked in GD and PI?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
dewan.udct
@dewan.udct  ·  134 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shravan10.kumar

It is a basic criteria for shortlisting the candidate.Main is your communications skills in GD & your knoeledge about particular field in PI.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

is the admission fees @ isbm is refundble??....aicte rule suggest so

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
dewan.udct
@dewan.udct  ·  134 karma

even I wasted 1000 rupees by filling its form 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shravan10.kumar

@adflavi You can ask our alumanies and our current placed students about ISB&M.Recently one of our placed student Harpreet at Bajaj Finserve has share his life at ISB&M,Nande on upper section.Read it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

the official isbm website is stating that the avg ctc is 6.45.....as a bba fresher what kind of ctc i can expect @ the frst plce...& there is sum negetivity around the cllg plcmnts so do they really provide with 100 % plcmnts with 6.45 being the avg ctc? plzz do need sum definite ans cause its a huge invstmnt...

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
tanmai378
@tanmai378  ·  0 karma

before taking any decision i would strongly suggest you to go and visit the college.. your all doubts will be answered .. plus i am going to isb&m nande and i have researched enough about this college. i visited the college personally before listening to anyone else... i can guarantee you that if u have what it takes you will be rewarded for sure.. have a look at the placements jot down some names and try and get in touch with those who got placed.. you will get to know the truth..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shravan10.kumar

@tanmai378 Absolutely correct.

Like  ·  Reply  ·