[OFFICIAL] 2014-2016 Institute of Management, Nirma University: Admission Notification and Related Discussions

630 Posts  ·  606 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone,We are pleased to announce that the admission process for 2014 - 16 batch for MBA at Institute of Management, Nirma University has started.*The Institute :*The Institute of Management, Nirma University is a constituent Institu...
Page 1 of 63

can u plz tell me what's the expected CAT cutoff this year?? or what was the cut off last year??

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMNU-Ahmedabad 

i sent Rs. 25000 through electronic transfer as they asked for it for considering me in the waiting list.But as i didn't got admission,they sent a mail for refunding the amount till 20th of july.But today is 26th and still i didn't received the refund.What to do..?? Plz reply ASAP..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMNU-Ahmedabad 

today I received a mail from NIRMA university that my admission is cancelled because I send an intimation regarding cancellation of my admission.But I didn't send any such type of intimation and I am very much interested in admission.There is some misunderstanding with the university.What should I do now.??..Plz reply ASAP..

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMNU-Ahmedabad 

when the final list is coming..?

Plz reply ASAP..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMNU-Ahmedabad .when the final results are going to be declared...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will we get our refunds?

the only thing standing between you and your goal is that bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you cant achieve it
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please post here if anyone has news about how many seats are left?And from when cleg is starting its session?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will we get our refunds?

IRMA Alumnus  2014-16
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last WL results kab honge declare..??

I would be someone's shot oh whisky rather thn everyone's cup of tea
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMNU-Ahmedabad 

I have sent Rs.25k through electronic transfer in the morning today as they asked for it but they didn't sent any reply for the confirmation of the payment. When they will confirm for it.??..Plz reply asap..

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...