[Official] 2014-2016 IIM Udaipur Admissions Notifications and Discussions

315 Posts  ·  451 Users
About this group
Dear Aspirants! Warm greetings from MiiC, the Media and Industry Interaction Cell of Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur. CAT 2013 is finally out of the bag. Congratulations to all the aspirants for the results. We understand t...
Page 1 of 32

I have joined SCMHRD already and  have converted IIM Udaipur today....should I go for Udaipur ?

waiting for it.... for the last time !
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Urgent  please help

@grahul22 @IIM-Udaipur  received mail regarding conformation from IIMU....But I  checked my mail just now ...... I have to send acceptance form with money guarantee by 5:00 tomorrow

I'll be paying money tomorrow morning.......and even if I sent form  by courier tomorrow morning it won't reach before 5:00 pm......is it okay if I send scanned copy by mail....don't know what to do............... please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors can you please provide me the link for IIM U final placement report 2012-14.. In website there is only interim report..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..is there anyone who has withdrawn Rs. 49000 from IIM Udaipur? If yes, please let me know the procedure for the same.

GEM
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All those waitlstd candidates for iift k who have rank b/w 1-40 .. nd if dey have taken admission in any other college and r not joining iift k ,,r requested to convey d same to Administration Deptt .. so that they remove ur name from consideration nd d nxt candidate can be givn seat ..

जनहित मे जारी.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ed..can anyone plz tell me the complete procedure to withdraw and get back the 49k from IIM Udaipur?

GEM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how do i apply for refund..seniors plz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS tracker

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted Lucknow, Withdrawing from Udaipur, Category SC. Will miss U 👼

The First Step Towards Happiness Is Always The Hardest
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitlisted 25 in sc category..n waitlist has moved to 21.but no offers in this this.so any chances?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...