[Official] [2014-2016] Birla Institute of Management Technology [BIMTECH]: PGDM Admission Discussion

599 Posts  ·  570 Users
About this group
Hi All,Birla Institute of Management technology, Greater Noida announces the commencement of applications for the batch of 2014-2016 for 2 year full time PGDM programme.The PGDM programmes offered at BIMTECH, Greater Noida are:*PGDM **PGDM...
Page 1 of 60

Is there any senior in this thread , I can interact with ? I just want to know the placement scenario of 2014-2016 batch ? And which companies gave package above 8 lac and how many students got recruited in that package ??

1 comment
BimtechAdmin

For latest placement updates please check our admission fb group's file section. You will find this year's placement report...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

How is bimtech noida interms of placements,environment

1 comment
BimtechAdmin

For latest placement updates please check our admission fb group's file section. You will find this year's placement report... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

How  

Hi, Can anybody clearly spell out the differences between between PGDM core and PGDM International business in terms of course structure, summer and final placements (package-min and avg; especially companies, profiles that IB students get)? also, if possible the latest info for batch ( 2016-18, 2015-17 ) on the above parameters as the official website is showing old data and also the webpage for PGDM IB doesnt exist which is quite weird :/ I have got a profile+CAT based final admit offer letter (WAT, interview happened in Dec) and also I am aiming for a career in finance domian .. so please detailed info is needed for a well informed decision..@BimtechAdmin @Aradhya_bimtech @BIMTECH_2014-16

oa:86work experience 18 +va rc 84qa 80dilr 84x-85xii 85grad btech 66. do istand achance  

When will be  gdpi for the second round of admision process?

Xat 2017- 70.451 percentile..m i eligible for bimtech noida ?

1 comment
BimtechAdmin

Yes, you are eligible.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Ibs hya or bimtech which is better

Can anyone please give a brief idea about BIMTECH-IBM? Any alumni or students.. I have converted it.. and I am having nearly 3 years of exp in a top MNC.. Thanks in advance

hi guys,got a call from BIMTECH Bhubneshwar for gd/pi..just wanted to get reviews on the college !!

1 comment
asifcooll
@asifcooll  ·  3 karma

Can u tell me about ur profile ?? Percentages in 10, +2 and UG? entrance exam percentile

Like  ·  Reply  ·