[OFFICIAL] 2014-16 IIM Kozhikode GD/WAT and PI shortlist

373 Posts  ·  731 Users
About this group
*Congratulations to all for getting the coveted WAT/GD-PI call from Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode* Please use this thread only for posting your WAT/GD and PI related queries. Please mention you profile in the following headers: ...
Page 1 of 38

Hi,

I urgently need the interview call letters from IIm, Kozhikode. Kindly post the link from where it can be downloaded. Cant locate it in my gmail either.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have submitted the Personal Data Form,photo was uploaded and was visible in the Edit link but it is not shown in the print personal data form.

I have tried calling helpline number -04952809213 several times.I have sent one mail to them.

Please guide me what shall i do from my part.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The deadline for submissions of the Stage-2 form is over. No further submissions in any form will be entertained. There will be no extension of deadline for this stage. Modifications to the form due to mistakes made in online submission are not permitted.
The GD/WAT-PI stage of the admissions process has started across all cities so the online submissions of the form will be considered as final. You are expected to bring a print out of Form A &B; for the process.

You can join the FB group for discussions on GD/WAT/PI:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1460939600793000/

Also, do share your GD/WAT-PI experience on this thread:
All the best!

Media Cell| IIM Kozhikode [PGP 2013-15]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Media Cell| IIM Kozhikode [PGP 2013-15]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info regardin the format of wat and gd today....

Calls: IIMK, New IIMs, Nitie, IITD,B,Khg,Knp,Mad, FMS(expected), MFC, MBE Skipped: XLRI(HRM),XIMB(HR) Converts : IIM K :) U K T R , IIT D, B, K, MBE, MFC Rejects: Nitie IIT M , Khg
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Apart from self attesting the cat score card and due attestation of the caste certificate. do we need to self-attest the other supporting documents like the 10th, 12th, grad certificate and achievement certificates ? Or just a Xerox copy without self- attestation/ attestation will suffice ?

Believer
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we need to take photocopies of extra-curricular certificates as well for GD/PI?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, Can anyone please provide me with the format of Work-ex certificate.

My former company is not an MNC and it a kinda start-up then. When I asked them for work-ex certificate they requested me for a format.

If anyone of you can ping me and attach your work ex certificate it would be of great help..! Little urgent..

Looking forward..embarrased😐

CAT 2013 calls: A,C,L,K,I,New IIMs, spjain,nitie,IIT-B,D Rejects - A,spjain,L. Converts -C,K,ni tie,IIT-B,new iims. didn't give - I, IIT- D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are having their GD-PI today..Please share your experiences.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, after filling my part B when I checked part A i realized that i made a mistake in filled the to date incorrectly in the employment section, @IIM-Kozhikode @ipsita.iimk please suggest how to correct it ??

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...