[Official] [2014-16] FMS Delhi: Aspirants Admissions Discussion

1,644 Posts  ·  2,601 Users
About this group
Hi All, Welcome to the official discussion forum of FMS Delhi 2014-16 discussions. The Red Building of dreams as we are fondly called has a gamut of new initiatives lined up for all our aspirants and call getters this year about which we wou...
Page 1 of 165

Hi all.

When is the admission process for MBA Executive satrting for FMS, Delhi?

Can anyone please direct me to the right resource to prepare for that?

I am a General Category management graduate with almost 7 years of experience, only 3 of which is an administrator/manager role. 

KunalSM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hv 9.2 cgpa (88%) in 10th ...79.6 in 12th and 8 cgpa in UG... how much should i hv to score in cat to get a call from FMS ...hv good extra curricular activities ... thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello 

I have been an IIM aspirant for a long time now. 

I would like to understand my eligibility for getting admitted at FMS. 

Following is my Qualifications: 1. Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering.   

I started working after my Diploma engineering and I do not have a Bachelor's degree. Alliance university offers ePGDM for working professionals without the Bachelor's degree and the certificate is UGC approved. Please let me know if I will be eligible for FMS, considering the ePGDM from Alliance University.  

Thanks for the help.   

Regards 

Furqan Munshi

1 comment
Prayag_Raj
@Prayag_Raj  ·  31 karma

You are ELIGIBLE but that's one point, Whether you can make it or not is a different point all together.

Hence, You may submit your application for sure.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the documents that I need to send and which documents have to self attached and on which doc. i have to put my thumb impression….. and what is the address…. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS Admissions 2016-17. Last 3 Days to register!

http://admission.du.ac.in/fms/index.php/site/login

Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, has opened Online Registrations for Admission to its MBA-Full Time, MBA-Executive, MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) and Ph.D. Programmes. Last Date to Register is November 30, 2016.

For further guidance please follow the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YmFHPH40P-czlmMFdqdGxlX1k

FMS | 2015-17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Drona 2016 is IIM Indore’s unique mentorship program designed for candidates to get a sneak-peak into the lives of management students and to develop an understanding about this career option. It consists of interactions with IIM I professors and renowned industrialists during the program, coupled with challenging activities designed to test skills like leadership, team building, strategising etc. It also provides an insight into the 2 year course and career avenues thereafter.For more details visit - facebook.com/drona.iris 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to apply for fms delhi through cat score?when will be registration start date.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My profile is as follows.  Category : OBC-NC

10th-82.4%, 

12th - 93.33% 

UG BE 8.27/10 No arrears  

GRE 302/340  

Work exp is 29 months at TCS  

Wipro 2 months  

Internship at face ltd for 2 months   Few academic certifications 

What will be a safe score for me in order to make it through.I am planning to give CAT without any preperation also give me some nominal tips which will help me.Any help is appreciated!! TIA  

GRE 302/340 !! 2015-2016 Calls : IFMR, SPJAIN GMP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys...i wanna ask that do we have to apply for fms with out CAT registration number so that FMS gets to know about our percentile?? if yes then how and when before cat or after cat?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UTOPEEN'S CAMPUS STAR

How to apply?

1. Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/utopeen)

2. Register with us at utopeen.com  

What will be my job?

You will be our nodal point person for interacting with Students / Student Councils/ College Administration for various activities. Broad activities include:

1.Utopeen branding & Activity promotion

2.Lead generation

3.Giving presentation to students

4. Organizing Competitions and Events in college

5. Increasing likes on Social Media page

Rewards

1. Participation/ Certificate of Excellence

2. Guest blogging

3. Smart Phones

4. Cash upto Rs. 25000

5. Letter of Recommendation

6. Internship