[Official] 2012-2014 TAPMI Converts

2,036 Posts  ·  420 Users
About this group
The thread is dedicated for all those who have converted TAPMI. :: Please post your profile in this order for the benefit of all: GD/PI Date - Venue - 10th - 12th - Grad - Extra & co-curricular - CAT/XAT - Se...
Page 1 of 204
@virajbhatkar : Thanks for the info !
Life doesn't get easier, we just get better..!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@deepdutta2402 said:
How much was the GMAT cut off in last year ?
Hi Deepdutta

The calls are profile based and all are called for GD as per what happened last year. Also institute does not provide data about percentile cutoff.

Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
Viraj Naik Bhatkar PGDM 2011-13 TAPMI www.tapmi.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
How much was the GMAT cut off in last year ?
Life doesn't get easier, we just get better..!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We share the same resources for our leanings, most of the subjects are same except a few because PGDHCM friends are more focused on one particular sector.

Just a coincidence, '94 batch Alumni visited our campus today for Abhyudaya - One of its kind conclave for Health Care management discipline. Many health care biggies visited and gave a lot of gyaan. We attended the sessions even though we are PGDM. So you can see, we are together in everything.

Any specific queries, you shoot - I will ask my HCM friends and get the answer to you in maximum 48 hours.
Respectfully Yours - Pankaj Parasar | PGDM 2012-14 | T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dis is ol abt ur MBA (mkt.) ,Can u temme bout healthcare management , anything n evrythin u noe abt it will be appreciated.

thank u for explaining so nicely. while reading i feel , i would ve been there.
anyhwz will try this yr definatly.

thnx pankaj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prashant_88 said: @Pankaj.Parasar hello pankaj..very truly said bt.....u being a current student can only tell me about d peer quality n learning envt. kindly throw some light on that aspect also.
Bang on target! So here it is.
Our TAPMIan senies had many friends with work experience. But our batch has some queer statistics. We have above 3/4th of our friends at TAPMI with work experience. IT Services, Manufacturing, CAs, Fashion Designing, Doctors, Pharmacists, Bankers...you name it, we have it. Teachers just throw in the ball, and class room turns into discussion ground.
Our professors rely on experiential learning. So, we have a touch time doing assignments and presentations in short notice. We don't care, group tussle brings out the best of us.

You got to see our KC (Knowledge Center), books and seating arrangements are so and so that you automatically get drawn. Journals, magazines what ever you want to read - you get it. Our Librarian Sir (You must be finding it queer, I am adding Sir to Librarian, because he is one of the few who is a Ph. D. in library science).

All old lecture halls are gallery based with all audio visual aids available. The new building is better than that - but for senies only.
We have hi-speed internet connection wireless and wired through out the campus. Computer labs are well equipped.

Professors are highly knowledgeable. Personally I love both of my Marketing professors. They are one of the country's best. And when our Director sir teaches you just have to listen to him to understand the years and years of experience buried under his skin - Witty but straight remarks, and to the point discussion. He is the one who always stresses the value and integrity part in our learning.

Did I miss the fun part? Beaches are very near, you know what I mean. But with freedom comes responsibility to maintain that freedom....

I can go about my TAPMI for long time...and you will get bored with my monologue...
So keep on asking questions when you feel like.

Good luck

Respectfully Yours - Pankaj Parasar | PGDM 2012-14 | T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[199579:Pankaj.Parasar] hello pankaj..very truly said bt.....u being a current student can only tell me about d peer quality n learning envt. kindly throw some light on that aspect also.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prashant_88 said: @virajbhatkar thanks for replying viraj.....i want to know exactly 2 ques :
1) that will my score of may 2012 will be considered for the 2013-2015 admission. and
2) hw abt d placements??? are the ones mentioned in the website of tapmi genuine ?????
1) Please wait till the Admissions 2013-15 opens. All policies related will be clearly mentioned there of. If you have done well in May, be confident you will do good in coming exams.
2) All placement figures mentioned in the website are genuine. T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal upholds the sanctity of an educational institution by being transparent in all processes. It follows industry standards while reporting the details on its website.

This is over and above the questions you have asked. Please inquire about the peer quality, learning environment including faculties and infrastructure than worrying about salaries from beginning. Salary is not the end in itself. Let me tell some thing you already know - "Kabiliyat ho toh Kamiyabi Jhak mar ke ayegi".
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[250357:virajbhatkar] thanks for replying viraj.....i want to know exactly 2 ques :

1) that will my score of may 2012 will be considered for the 2013-2015 admission. and
2) hw abt d placements??? are the ones mentioned in the website of tapmi genuine ?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@prashant_88 said: whether for tapmi (healthcare mgmt) course ,one has to appear for dec MAT or any valid score will make me eligible.??? i have got 94%ile in MAY MAT2012????
the notification for 2013-15 batch is not out........but for 2012-14 batch (current) both December and February MAT results were considered..........

Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
Viraj Naik Bhatkar PGDM 2011-13 TAPMI www.tapmi.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...