[Official 2012-2014] SJMSOM, IIT Bombay GD/PI Experiences

53 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
Hey puys Group Discussion and Personal Interviews of SJMSOM, IITB for the batch of 2012-2014 are starting from tomm.. Use this thread to share your GD/PI experiences so that it could benefit not only the current lot but also the puys in future....
Page 1 of 6

SJMSOM(som.iitb.ac.in) site has been down for a complete day now.
not sure why

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

link is nt available...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Results are out :)

Congratulations to all selected candidates 😃 You may all join the thread for selected candidates and all other related discussion (link).

Others who couldn't make it, best of luck for your future endeavours. I am sure there are bigger and better things in store for you.

Best wishes,

Sameer,
Team Admissions 2012,
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI puys,

Results will be out at 8.00 P.M. tomorrow. We understand you all are very eager to check your result, but there has been a problem and we are trying our best to rectify it and upload as soon as we can. All the best!

Sameer,
Team Admissions 2012,
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
zeeshanbagwan Says
Puys, any idea when the result is going to be declared ? The wait is killing me

Just asking out of curiosity ... you already converted IIM-A, so why this result (IIT-B) wait is killing you ? If you convert SJMSOM also ... with AIR 1 too ... Still u will not join it !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks ! ATB for your further results !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
zeeshanbagwan Says

Tomm 8PM..
Congratulations on WIMWI Convert!
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions 2012 Final Results to be declared on 25th April at 6PM The results for the Admission to Master of Management (2012-14) will be declared on 25th April at 6PM. (From the site)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

subscribing to know the exact timing of the result, Although almost no hope.... Had a bad GD and worse PI but still

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...