[Official] [2011-13] BIM Trichy GDPI & Admissions

1,030 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group
Puys, 2011-13 BIM Trichy GDPI shortlist is out @ Check Your status Here 1200 calls have been given for 120 seats. 1:10 ratio,slightly higher than last year.Gonna be a tough fight ! This time we are are trying to bring in a little *m...
Page 1 of 103

May I know about what date the final call list will be declared?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii, i have got 79.06%tile in CAt. So do i have any chance in BIM T if I apply? Please reply. its Urgent

Alumni of IMT-Nagpur 13-15 batch Founder Teetotalers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i apply for bim now......any chance of last date to get extended.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even i paid 5000 rupees but did not take admission. so am still waiting for my money.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,

I have paid rs.5000 and didn't join the college.

When will I get the refund ?

Thanks in advance.
Ashwin kumar V

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mods,

This thread can be closed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
    harihs Says
    Hi, Please advise on when is the last date for submitting the relieving letter ?

Upto one month will be given. So the tentative date would be August 1. In case your relieving letter will take longer, inform the admissions office in advance.
    undefined
    Write a comment
    Write a comment...

Hi, Please advise on when is the last date for submitting the relieving letter ?

undefined
    Write a comment
    Write a comment...
    I also got a call on Friday and they asked to join on latest by sixth(Wednesday) which is next to impossible and hence i declined(I would have loved to join but the conditions did not allow me to). It really is a shame that the management colleges(all the colleges, i even got a call from TAPMI just three four days before the start of the session) in India cant manage this one thing of giving these late calls well in time. I mean how can colleges expect people who are working to join within three four days. Thats ridiculous. Cant these colleges just close everything 25-30 days in advance.Is it that tough? I think there is a lot of time between the declaration of CAT result and commencing of session.
    And i know this is a cascading effect.People join some college and at the same time drop out of some other college leaving a seat there.So 'all in all' all the colleges are responsible for this big mess and we are talking about MANAGEMENT COLLEGES here.

All colleges look to fill in 100% of their sanctioned intake. The reason for putting up a waiting list is that students have numerous options in terms of colleges and there is a high likelihood of opting out of one college in favour of another. Closing the admissions one month in advance would lead to a situation where the number of students turns out to be less than the sanctioned intake. And there's nothing wrong in an institute looking to fill 100% of its seats. Your problem is understandable but being in a waiting list implies your chances of getting in depend on someone else and that's the way it happens in all B-schools.
    undefined
    Write a comment
    Write a comment...
    arpriya Says
    i am supposed to report tom @ admission office. but my notice period in my organisation is not over yet. can i book the admissions and come back to my organisation and serve the notice period( which is till next week)

You can do that. Register, pay the fees,attend classes for a day or two and then go back to your company. You can explain your position to the PGP chairman or admissions office.
    undefined
    Write a comment
    Write a comment...