Offical Admission Query Thread for FLAME School of Business

46 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group

Hello Everyone, Its our pleasure to introduce the Official Admission Query Thread of *FLAME School Of Business, Pune*. FLAME stands for Foundation for Liberal and Management Education and is Section 25 company:- a not-for-profit orga…

Page 1 of 5
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT percentile 87. I am currently doing my Bsc Economics with a CGPA of 3.86/4. 12th-90% and 10th 89%. What are my chances to getting a call.

Also, when will the GD/PI results be out?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MAT score 626 (78%le)

Cat 72.35%le

how gud r my chances if i apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kkkool

when would be the results of the gd/pi conducted at ahmedabad centre gonna declared...?

Hi @kkkool

Results of GD / PI conducted at Ahmedabad would be uploaded on FLAME website on 25th April, 2013. You may check the same through your log in ID. Thank You.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when would be the results of the gd/pi conducted at ahmedabad centre gonna declared...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pola

Hi,

I would like to know how many seats are allotted for cycle-III admission process.

Dear Pola,

Thank you for your interest in FLAME School of Business (FSB). We do not have cycle wise seats. Annual intake for FSB is 120. To know more about our admission process click on the below link

Find admission details application fee for under graduate post graduate courses entrance test info

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sincerely,

FLAME

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I would like to know how many seats are allotted for cycle-III admission process.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayesha1234 Dear Ayesha,
Could you please share with us your rank or percentile?

Thank you,
FLAME
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what are the chances for 194 in cmat?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita2602 Dear Ankita,
Thank you for your interest in FLAME School of Business. We recommend that you apply to FLAME. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application: Admission Test Scores, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic Record, Work Experience, Extracurricular activities/ achievements, Statement of Purpose (SOP). We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance in all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME. Obviously, the higher the test scores the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic background, full time work experience, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular or professional achievements. FLAME창€™s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance for admissions. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programmes. An outstanding performance in the admission process makes you directly eligible for scholarships.

Our application deadline is April 8th, 2013. You can apply online at apply.flame.edu.in.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sincerely,
FLAME

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...