[Officail] CAT 2013 Aspirants

17 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
All CAT 2013 Aspirants Join this Thread ::
Page 1 of 2

Wow! First Arun Jaitley now Yogendra Yadav. When did PagalGuy become a platform to launch political campaigns?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anybody tell me what is the scope of International Business in India (PGDM-IB)? What kind of jobs are available and is it at par with PGDM? Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone is looking for room/roommates near by Gujarati Seva Mandali, Hyderabad, where TIME is conducting GD/WAT/PI classes, please message me. I am also looking for accommodation.

----Karthik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got 78.5... puys any hope on this score from a decent college??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, just help me with this!

I've had bad experience this year in exams ....don't have much hopes with CAT and XAT also... I've a 2+years experience ......i want to prepare for the next year....but thing is next year my experience will be 3+..would that create a problem in the GD/PI or inside the college in placements if i get selected???........does more work-ex also is a problem????
Try again, fail again .. fail better
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I find it really weird that this year puys are more worried about NMAT & SNAP results and not about the mother of all mba papers CAT...

The only reasons that come to my mind is that most of the people have either screwed the paper or have lost the faith in it...I dont know my result but still CAT you will be favourite.

Samay aane pe bahut kuch likhunga...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

4 days to go...

Samay aane pe bahut kuch likhunga...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIFT and CAT doob gaya... ab Xat ke liye parhu ya snap ya Nmat.. how to manage?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The million dollar question which aspirants face

http://www.scribd.com/doc/185798203/WHY-HR

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People from kolkata, please suggest a good GD/PI prep center or else we can very well assemble and practice at MAIDAN on weekends

aar ya paar !!!
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...