OBC (Non Creamy) Discussion Thread for CAT 2013 & Other Exams

492 Posts  ·  675 Users
About this group
Hi Puys. This thread is designed to Help/ Assist 'Other Backward Category' students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.This thread will help in regards to colleges having OBC quota, obtaining OBC Non-Creamy layer certif...
Page 1 of 50

hey guys, if I'm allotted JBIMS in OBC through cap round, how much fees do I have to pay, meaning do I have to pay half fees, or will I be reimbursed half of it later? PLease try and provide a valid source with your answer, I'll have to arrange funds according to the policy.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At what percentile NC OBC's are getting calls from IIMs ???

1 comment
Tusharanand0111
@Tusharanand0111  ·  16 karma

depends on past acads, workEx, stream, etc. I have heard people getting calls for IIM I at 91

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Went to the sbi for interview. My nc obc doc was last made on 25-03-15 and sbi want the latest (i.e. After 02-05-15). When i went to office to renew it, i was told that the nc-obc certificate is valid for a year. 

I've sent the latest document to sbi within 13 daysdays. 

What to do? Is there any document that can be made only for sbi, keeping the original unchanged? Pls help

:]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please guide me how to get a central nc obc ceft?  I have a ceft dated 2006 but I want a fresh one to apply for CAT this year and I am a resident of a different state. Please please help guys!! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm OBC student of IIT Roorkee and writing CAT in 2015.

My scores are 10th-86.7, 12th-82.2, cgpa -7.932.

Work ex.-18 months (Steel Authority of India),

what percentile would be sufficient to get IIM-ABC & FMS

lamban
2 comments
Kabi24
@Kabi24SJMSOM, IIT Bombay  ·  124 karma

even 100 percentile is not sufficient always..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
elecrishi12345
@elecrishi12345  ·  516 karma

99+  ..call to pakka aayegi.....  convert aapkke gdpi pe depend karta hai ...atb 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PLease start looking for alternatives 

Jat students, who have appeared in various entrance examinations under OBC category and are waiting for the results will not get reservation benefit, the Supreme Court said on Tuesday. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/SC-refuses-quota-for-Jat-students-in-current-session/articl...

1 comment
deep29101990
@deep29101990  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea regarding the cuttoff for nc-obc to get a call for next round for jbims ?

There are 22/23 seats for nc-obc category.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nahi sahenge, nahi sahenge ye anyay nahi sahenge.

Jaat bhaiyon ko namashkar. 

Is baar mein phod do saare interview, koi kami na reh jaaye. Agle saal ho na ho. 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey

any rough idea about the final composite score out of 100 for a final convert for IIM Indore and IIM Indore (Mumbai) campus.

thanks in advance

😃

PGP 2015-2017 IIM Indore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, pls mention whether you have applied for FMS Delhi in the obc tracker.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gq9Zo_0F8JOvlVJ4baSyQx3K97MtONHj1oW0nji1tVI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...