OBC help !!

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section .. had no idea where to ask abt this .. is there any OBC candidate from a state other than the one your residing in? Im an OBC candidate from Tamil Nadu .. residing in Mumbai .. I have an OBC ...
Page 1 of 1
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi i am a obc candidate got call from iim ranchi fellowship programme, need to know the prospects of doing fellowship from iim.
please advice.

hi abinaya i m a obc candidate from jharkhand,what u want to know

You need not run fast to catch a train,instead you need to be on TIME.

lol .... actually i myself don't know what it is .. heard someone saying that the caste has to be recognised by the government of india .. so thats y i asked whether i have to make a central obc certificate ? by the way .. can u link anyone who has applied via obc category to help me out please ..

I think i am replying late. abinaya15 Central OBC certificate what you mean by this.... OBC certificate is issued by state where you lives permanently and this certificate will valid everywhere in India. but for limited period 1 year. It is just like state board for example You have done Your 10th from State board and You are going out of your state for education then they will not tell you that do firstly 10th from Our state board then we will give you permission for getting admission etc. i hope you getting understand what am i trying to say.

actually i've heard that i have to be an obc of maharashtra also .. which i dont if i am and moreover .. applying 4 CAT means central level .. so do u have any idea whether i am suppozd to make a central obc certificate ??

OBC certificate is issued from your state..not from the place where you are right now residing...for applying CAT , you can apply under OBC category and get a NC OBC certificate from your state...validity of NC OBC certificate is one year...hope that helps

My life @ myself...inner thoughts
MBA Funda

Im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section .. had no idea where to ask abt this ..

is there any OBC candidate from a state other than the one your residing in? Im an OBC candidate from Tamil Nadu .. residing in Mumbai .. I have an OBC certificate from TN .. n Im a domicile of Maharashtra .. n also I have my caste in the central list of backward classes .. what else do I require to apply as an OBC candidate in CAT?