OBC Discussion thread for IIMs and other mba colleges..

6,566 Posts  ·  36,645 Users
About this group

*Hi Puys!!**This thread is designed to Help/ Assist "Other Backward Category" Students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.**This thread will Help in regards to Colleges having OBC quota, Obtaining OBC Non-creamy layer...

Page 1 of 657

Congrats to everyone who converted DMS, IIT Delhi. For everyone who is on the waitlist, I have posted statistics for the admission process of last year for batch of 2020-2022. You can access the same from the link below (just search for IIT Delhi). 

https://www.rgcareerconsultants.ml/

SJMSOM. IIT Bombay (2019-2021)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any student who will be joining a Bschool and looking for Courses and certifications in Marketing/Finance/Analytics/Operations/HR domain, Please inbox me. These courses will be very helpful for Understanding academics as well as Summer internships. Thanks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NC-OBC Engineer Male Fresher

CAT- 93.66

X/XII/Engg-93.1/92.8/80.30

IIM L PI-  Average

IIM I PI- Average

Chances?

Both Convert
One convert One reject
Both reject
Can't Say/Poll Check
10 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey Everyone.

There were a lot of people asking me to post the data for NITIE. However, the college has only provided me with partial data. But since the results were released yesterday, I thought of posting the data I have currently and update it as and when the college provides the other required data. You can get the post from the below link.

Link - https://www.rgcareerconsultants.ml/

4 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ronit_gaikwad

@PapaKancha1 Hey I am doing great and I hope it is the same with you :)

All the stats I have mentioned are the cutoff scores which means those are the stats for the last candidate who was offered admission by the institute.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
PapaKancha1
@PapaKancha1  ·  57 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Everyone.

It's been a long time since I could get my hands on data from another institute. However, as soon as I got it I have posted the data. So continuing on with the coverage of institutes here are the details of IIM Sirmaur - https://www.rgcareerconsultants.ml/2021/05/iim-sirmaur-stats-for-2020-2022.html

(NOTE - The institute provided me only partial data. However, since the post can later be updated, I thought of sharing it as to whatever I have received. I will update the post as soon as I get whatever is missing)

Do subscribe to the blog if you feel the blog is worth subscribing for. Just enter your email and verify the link on your email to subscribe. And if not, at least a positive comment goes a long way. Suggestions always welcome !!!

Also, do follow the newly created Linkedin page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/rg-career-consultants) to get details about such posts and much more !!!

3 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
jerry_ji
@jerry_ji  ·  501 karma

@aman7777 so u got the call in the first list or waitlist ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aman7777
@aman7777  ·  39 karma

Waitlist

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Category : NC-OBC

CAT Percentile: 94.91

10/12/B.E. : 98.6/96.6/79.2

B.E. College Of Engineering Guindy Anna Universtity

Work Ex: 0

IIM L PI : Worst

IIM K PI: Good

IIM I PI : Worst

CAP PI  : Average

What are the chances that I could convert any of the above mentioned IIMs?

When can we expect the first shortlist?

4 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Rajinikant
@Rajinikant  ·  28 karma

@BboyJana thanks broo

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
Rahularavind1999
@Rahularavind1999  ·  12 karma

Thanks everyone

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its disheartening to see that the form received just 5 responses from 3 people to create an interview question resource pool for future candidates. To all those people who have given their interviews this year, please remember at one time you too were searching what kinds of questions are asked and how is the interview conducted for your dream B-School. Similar situation is the case every year. To avoid such a situation I am trying to create a pool of questions for colleges based on response from candidates. Kindly help me crowdsource the questions and fill in the form for as many colleges as you have give interview for. Its a sincere request and do share with all the people who you know have given their interviews this year !!!

https://forms.gle/eukJWR2omBwBMVN86

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have OBC-NC certificate in CAT format dated Jan'21. If converted, what all documents are required for admission process/verfication other than certificate? I request for some category student already studying in an IIM to answer. I want to be sure of all the documents before I resign my current job.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Chances of convert IIMA NC-OBC CAT- 99.02 10TH/12TH/grad- 92/90/78 Work ex- 6 months Engineer Male Average interview

Direct convert
Waitlist and convert
Reject
Poll check
71 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys, so after all the statistics of institutes (many more are already in the works), I need help from candidates who have given their interviews this time. I am creating a repository for future candidates to know what kind of questions are asked at what institutes and how the interviews for those institutes can be cracked. Kindly help me by filling this form in as much detail as possible. Thanks a ton and a sincere request to do so for upcoming candidates.

https://forms.gle/irCiMxXwUYSPWZmC8

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...