OBC Discussion thread for IIMs and other mba colleges..

6,418 Posts  ·  36,206 Users
About this group

*Hi Puys!!**This thread is designed to Help/ Assist "Other Backward Category" Students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.**This thread will Help in regards to Colleges having OBC quota, Obtaining OBC Non-creamy layer...

Page 1 of 642

Guys is there reservation in XAT from this year? Why have they asked for category?

>Game is hard. >Don't give up!, 
2 comments
subarashi
@subarashi  ·  8 karma

are you sure?like are they introducing it fro this year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  123 karma

category is asked in imt form also that doesn't means they're giving quota

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What if i uploaded 2015 ka Caste Certificate but forgotten to upload undertaking with it, will they give me chance to show a renewed one or treat me as general? 

Please reply asap, as this is worrying me a lot, and hampering my studies as well.

1 comment
akhilvamangari
@akhilvamangari  ·  23 karma

You should be uploading the valid caste certificate (not more than a year old). Undertaking is needed if not. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HELP WITH GD-PI PREPARATION! 

Hello B-School aspirants,

With just a few days left for CAT’20, we know that you are working really hard to ace the exam. But the real struggle starts after the exam i.e. with the GD-PI Preparation. 

Cracking GDs requires an equal amount of effort as your entrance exam. So, in case you've not been in touch with the latest happenings and business news are you, The Outlook Group has got you covered!

The Outlook Group is one of India's leading publishing house, and offers a variety of insightful, compelling, in-depth articles which deliver a fresh perspective, with a holistic approach.

The magazine comes with a subscription-based model. Please click on the link below to see our prices, exciting offers, and cash discounts. 

Link: https://subscription.outlookindia.com/newoffer/kj.html?vouchercode=MUMB111658

Below is are the mainstay titles offered by Outlook. 

· Outlook Weekly: Vibrant current affairs, trends and news magazine every week

· Outlook Business: Recent and in-depth business news and trends

· Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly

· Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi

Following are the steps to subscribe:

1. Select your preferred subscription plan

2. Fill address with other details

3. Proceed to the payment page

Good Luck!

Priyanka Mantri 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 55%

12th- 85%

Graduation- Hotel Management with 7.7gpa

Experience- 2 years

Category- OBC

What are my chances of getting into IIMs or FMS Delhi or IIFT and how much CAT exam percentile do i require ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hlw all In my obc certificate one letter of my title is missing but it is correct in income, caste and residential. Will it create any problem during document verification in IIMs and IITs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys, do anyone have an idea about the percentile cutoffs for SJMSOM and DMS IIT DELHI  for nc obc candidate?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody wants Time/ byju cat full video lectures ? If you or your friends are interested then inbox me, we'll decide the price.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

URGENT: I have applied under OBC category in CAT 2020. However at the time of application, I did not have any certificate as I was applying for the first time..So I had only uploaded the Undertaking. I did seek permission from CAT Centre before doing so. The certificate hasn't yet been issued. I would like to know that if by chance I fail to produce the certificate at the time of interviews..Will my candidature be cancelled or will I be treated as a general candidate?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
mahi.12
@mahi.12  ·  0 karma

What if i uploaded 2015 ka Caste Certificate but forgotten to upload undertaking with it, will they give me chance to show a renewed one or treat me as general?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kirtan_rana
@kirtan_rana  ·  4 karma

@mahi.12 bro hope so use consider as open cat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dubai Safe Abortion +27738607102 Safe Abortion Pills in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Sharjah,Fujairah, Call/Text/Whatsapp to place order now. Delivery is done same day on order placement. Mifepristone and Cyotec Misoprostol Pills +27738607102   

Post 88342306649700
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

+27738607102 Safe Abortion Pills in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Sharjah,Fujairah, Call/Text/Whatsapp to place order now. Delivery is done same day on order placement. Mifepristone and Cyotec Misoprostol Pills +27738607102   

Post 88342234911314
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...