OBC Discussion thread for IIMs and other mba colleges..

5,895 Posts  ·  34,646 Users
About this group

*Hi Puys!!**This thread is designed to Help/ Assist "Other Backward Category" Students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.**This thread will Help in regards to Colleges having OBC quota, Obtaining OBC Non-creamy layer...

Page 1 of 590

Guys My caste certificate and non creamy layer certificate(state certificates) are two different documents,whereas CAT asks for combined document in their annexure...Now where do i apply in order to get the certificate in that specific format?

2 comments
AnuSinha1234
@AnuSinha1234  ·  10 karma

The state govt. Issued NCL certificate is enough I guess, almost same as the required format. You can just upload that. Mine is in Hindi and almost the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Zion1193
@Zion1193  ·  117 karma

@AnuSinha1234 In non creamy layer only the serial number of caste certi is mentioned....my caste and all is mentioned in the caste certi not the non creamy...is it the same case with you?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys.... In my OBC NCL certificate my name is printed without my initial..... While I have registered with the initial.... Now I cannot change my name is certificate.... Will it be an issue

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I uploaded NC-OBC certificate without self attesting in the CAT form. Would that be a problem??

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
absisca
@absisca  ·  0 karma

HiHi guys.... In my OBC NCL certificate my name is printed without my initial..... While I have registered with the initial.... Will it be an s

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
absisca
@absisca  ·  0 karma

Issue

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I have NCOBC certificate issued in 2014. Back then, my father's income was less than the set income limit. Now, his income has gone above the income limit set by the government. Can I still update and re-issue my NCOBC certificate ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone share the various collges obc cutoff links

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is one of the highest-rated knowledge app, and its current affairs program, Knappily Daily, is the most sought after GK program in India.

This is the best program on current affairs.. Every day a 45-minute video covering three topics on current affairs( 2 Indian+1 Global) is provided. Ideal for students preparing for exams such as IAS and Banking, or for campus interviews, this program is the most powerful weapon for your current affairs needs

You can sit at your home in your own comfort and learn, The content in the video is based on a 5W1H framework( What, Why, When, Where, Who and How), you also get digital notes which are used in the video

https://youtu.be/e1Y6jjU6EmM

Video Thumbnail54705115821816
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,

I am OBC NC 

The serial number of my caste is different in the centers list and the State list.

Please help me as te serial number in my certicate is the same of that issued by state. DO i need to change the serial number or will it be fine.

THANK YOU.

1 comment
AnuSinha1234

While filling out the form, write the serial number of central govt. As mentioned in the annexure, no correction required else where.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I belong to NC-OBC category. I have been issued a certificate which is in the same format as the one mentioned on the CAT website, but it is in Hindi.

Is that still valid or will it create an issue?

Can anyone please clear my query?

1 comment
AnuSinha1234

Still valid. Not an issue.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone say what's the "Serial/entry/certificate no of category" in the cat form, while filling for OBC?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is serial/entry/certificate number of category for OBC in CAT form ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...