OBC certificate issue

9 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
guys, i have my MBC cerificate... i wasnt aware that i should get a separate certificate for OBC... now its too late to get one... i called up the IIM_K admissions office ( 0495809213 ) and enquired them.. the response wasnt clear.. the person ask...
Page 1 of 1
what should be the date of issue of OBC NC certificate that the IIMs require . do they check the recent salary certificate of father at the time of interview ?
I can get the certificate if i apply now but my father's income will get increased beyond margin within six months for sure . What should i do . ?
Hima

kkrish93 Says
my dad is a class III central government employee with salary 4.8 L per annum.Does i fall in non-creamy layer or not?

Please post the queries here for quicker response http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/obc-students-thread-for-cat-2011-other-exams-queries-25065662

Thread closed.
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

my dad is a class III central government employee with salary 4.8 L per annum.Does i fall in non-creamy layer or not?

what should be the date of issue of OBC NC certificate that the IIMs require . do they check the recent salary certificate of father at the time of interview ?
I can get the certificate if i apply now but my father's income will get increased beyond margin within six months for sure . What should i do . ?
Hima

are wat is the creamylayer ka funda..
is it req if yes,
when is it to be produced.....

how long will it take for my application to reach kozhikode from chennai...

Hi Kamal & Anu.....

Before submitting my form I checked with IIMB PGP admissions office...I have an OBC certificate & my community certificate too....The Information what I got was, what ever we documents we have to support that we are OBC , that needs to be enclosed & after getting some clarity on the reservations, a separate application will be taken from OBCs ( As we have paid Rs.1100/- now, which is the General category Fees) who have claimed in the forms with documents & those who are not attaching documents will be automatically understood as general category candidates ( though they have marked under OBC without documents )...

Kamal...It takes 3 days to get an OBC certificate..Adhuvum Namma statela romba easy..Naan Thiruvalluril irundhu vaanganaen, 3 days thats all...Nee ippo try pannalum, 5th september kidachidum, Thasildar officelae allai pudichi request pannu....& then you can comedown to bangalore & submit it in person...

Anu..Iam not sure, whether you can change it in Oct..Try your luck...

Kamal..Send me a PM for more details
no prem_ravi, the tambaram taluk told me that i wont get it b4 september 8... why should i take a risk.. anyway thanx for ur response...

Hi Kamal & Anu.....

Before submitting my form I checked with IIMB PGP admissions office...I have an OBC certificate & my community certificate too....The Information what I got was, what ever we documents we have to support that we are OBC , that needs to be enclosed & after getting some clarity on the reservations, a separate application will be taken from OBCs ( As we have paid Rs.1100/- now, which is the General category Fees) who have claimed in the forms with documents & those who are not attaching documents will be automatically understood as general category candidates ( though they have marked under OBC without documents )...

Kamal...It takes 3 days to get an OBC certificate..Adhuvum Namma statela romba easy..Naan Thiruvalluril irundhu vaanganaen, 3 days thats all...Nee ippo try pannalum, 5th september kidachidum, Thasildar officelae allai pudichi request pannu....& then you can comedown to bangalore & submit it in person...

Anu..Iam not sure, whether you can change it in Oct..Try your luck...

Kamal..Send me a PM for more details

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

i m facing the similar type of problem as i m an obc cndidate but filled cat form as general candidate and now i dont know whether they r going to cnange my category or not but i think it will be possible to cnange it in 1st week of oct. as is written in 12 july news pare ad. if they dont accept it now: anu shree.

guys, i have my MBC cerificate... i wasnt aware that i should get a separate certificate for OBC... now its too late to get one... i called up the IIM_K admissions office ( 0495809213 ) and enquired them.. the response wasnt clear.. the person asked me to send my MBC certificate, along with the application.... what should i do know??? is there anyone facing this problem now??