NVS ASSISTANT EXAM 2019

62 Posts  ·  385 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NVS ASSISTANT EXAM 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, and Get the details about the Result, Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

NVS ASSISTANT EXAM 2019 Notification – 

You will find here information about NVS ASSISTANT EXAM 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, Result, Certificate, Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process.

Refer official website –  https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1

NVS Written or Online Exam – 5-15 September 2019

Other Important Articles:

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019: Online registration Ends Today

To keep track of latest discussions on NVS ASSISTANT EXAM 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 7
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NVS LDC ki Cuttoff kya hogi 2019 wale exam Koi guess?

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
akloves91
@akloves91  ·  18 karma

@Kaila5482 Typing ki prblm ya kuch or?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akloves91
@akloves91  ·  18 karma

@Kaila5482 please share your experience why u not selected for typing test, Help us to ready for this type of situations.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, 

I gave NVS recruitment Exam for the post of Assistant in the month of March, 2019. As there was no negative marking and no penalty for wrong answers, I was securing 101 marks out of 130 according to the answer copy shared by NVS for objection. Now final result has been announced and two people have been selected for document verification. The marks of two selected candidates are 101 and 99 respectively. But I also secured 101 marks. So  I want to know that why  I have not been selected and the other person with 99 marks has been selected.

Somebody please help and let me know what should I do.

1 comment
shyamradhe
@shyamradhe  ·  20 karma

bhai unko 110 me 101 or 99 aya hai, thik se result dekh le , padh le, 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

salo ne jitni seat thi utne hi ladke bulaye,

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
AMIT_k121234
@AMIT_k121234  ·  354 karma

typing nhi thi kya isme

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shyamradhe
@shyamradhe  ·  20 karma

Nhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Result is out.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ldc k liye computer kaha se padhe

2 comments
anishsingh
@anishsingh  ·  60 karma

lucent theory + lucent mcq

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akkki844
@akkki844  ·  0 karma

bhai kisi ko pata h kya Ldc K GA portion me kevl current afffaris aayenge yaa complete indian gk.. or reasoning maths banking pattern pr hogi yaa ssc pattern pe..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any chance to increase vacancy of NVS computer Operator?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who got 1st rank in OBC in Computer Operator In NVS

1 like2 comments
181akansha
@181akansha  ·  17 karma

Computer operator mai vacancy kum hai toh kya jitni mention hain utne hi liye jayenge....kyunki list mai jyada hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shyamradhe
@shyamradhe  ·  20 karma

jyada nhi be, sb ke sb hai list me , 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Assistant ka result dekhkar lagta hai...nvs valo assistant ke post lagta hai paise leke bhar le....

Do not be a person who needs someone...be a person someone needs.
1 like1 comment
ashutosm
@ashutosm  ·  27 karma

Result aa gya kya dost?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

4: MODE OF SELECTION (a) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Assistant and Computer Operator, the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination only. However, the mode of selection, whichever so, for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and may be changed. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
human_F
@human_F  ·  0 karma

3 mahine beet gye ..abhi tak NVS walo ne result ki aisi taisi kr rakhi h... pagal bna rakha h candidates ko... it is really disgusting...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vidisha_it
@vidisha_it  ·  0 karma

@human_F really!!!!!!!!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...