Chaitanya A's post

in NUS, NTU, SMU - MBA admissions thread
Updated last month

For NUS MBA Program.

Hey everyone. I need some help.

One of my recommenders link expired just before he was about to copy the answers. So I've mailed NUS at mba@nus.edu.sg on Jan 20th 2019 asking them to reactivate the link. I had earlier sent them a query about the double degree programs on Jan 11th 2019. While they did say that they take a minimum of 3 days to revert, I did not get any reply for either of my emails. I even tried calling up them up on +65 65162068 but I got no response.

Has anyone tried contacting NUS or received any mail from them in the month of January? I heard they had a holiday period till Jan 19th or something. Not sure about his though. I want to apply by Jan 31st and I've got like 8 days effectively. Can anyone help with this? Would you happen to have another means of contacting the admissions office? 

2 comments
ABatExperts
@ABatExperts  ·  26 karma

Hello @chaitu2492 Calling and emailing are the only two ways you could use to get things fixed. We suggest you keep trying :-) All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chaitu2492
@chaitu2492  ·  0 karma

Yeah, looks like it. I tried going through an IVR call only to end up at the same number! Thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 81 posts in NUS, NTU, SMU - MBA admissions thread

View all the posts »