NUS, NTU, SMU - MBA admissions thread

Hi, this thread is regarding MBA admissions in singapore, I will try to help with the admssions related queries.

53 Posts  ·  2,601 Users
Recommended

Travel Diaries: Student life in China

keyboard_arrow_down

The International MBA Edufair will be live between 1st & 3rd February 2017

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 5
  E-Cell IIM Rohtak( ECIR)  is looking for Campus Ambassadors. Do you have it in you to become one???  The Campus Ambassadors, shall be given interesting and challenging tasks which will help them hone their leadership skills. Upon successful comp...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  Join us to learn more about NTU Singapore's MSc Accountancy programme. The webinar will give you an overview of the university, programme, application and admission process. Have your queries answered at the live Q&A session too!  Tue, Aug 2...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 What accounts for the allure of the Nanyang Business School (NBS) PhD accountancy programme? Read more to find out:  http://blogs.ntu.edu.sg/nbsgradstudies/2017/07/31/more-than-numbers-a-phd-in-accountancy-with-nbs/ from our students, Xu Tu who r...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi Guys. I'm from the NUS MBA Class of 2019. Shoot all your queries regarding NUS Admission process to me. Good Luck ! 

NUS MBA - Class of 2019, LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anjan-raina-18814119/
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Interested to study in Singapore? Discover the Masters for you at NTU Singapore's Graduate Studies Fair, organised by Nanyang Business School (NBS).   Event Date: 19-Aug-2017, Saturday.  Contact Information: nbsgradstudies@ntu.edu.sg         The ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi targeting NUS, NTU, SMU. MBA admissions have also started with GRE. My GRE score is 309. I am a mechanical engineering graduate from a private college in India. UG percentage is 85. My 12th percentage is 93.1 and 10th percentage is 87.5.... Als...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Please evaluate - Genuine Advice only no spam please: Chartered Accountant since May 2014. (Secured all India merit rank top 50 in final CA) (Total number of students who took exam ~43000) B.Com (mumbai university) - 2013 (Graduation year 86.86%...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi everyone request you to please evaluate my profile: i was targeting NUS NTU SMU 2018 MBA intake, gmat score is 690(q49,v33), B Tech from NIT surathkal (83% aggregate), 12th : 86% work experince : 3 years in NMDC(central govt. PSU) in steel plan...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  4w
@sakethraj Your profile is good for SMU, but your GMAT score might be a concern for the other two. Try to pull your score above 700 to make it more competitive (especially among the Indian applicants who typic...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
Write a comment..

Hey guys,

I have created WhatsApp/Facebook Groups to bring to one place those of us who have accepted the SMU Offer (Class of 2018). Please feel free to reach out to me to have you added in the group.

Cheers!

Jay

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak! 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store