NUS, NTU, SMU - MBA admissions thread

Hi, this thread is regarding MBA admissions in singapore, I will try to help with the admssions related queries.

69 Posts  ·  3,911 Users
Recommended

Travel Diaries: Student life in China

The International MBA Edufair will be live between 1st & 3rd February 2017

Page 1 of 6

For those who applied in Round 2 (31st March, 2018 deadline), are you done with your interviews? Any updates on the application?  

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Want to know how an MBA can help advance your career? Join us in our upcoming webinar with our Assistant Dean on 27 Feb 2018, 7.30pm (GMT+8) to find out more! Register here: http://web.nbs.ntu.edu.sg/graduatestudies/nanyangmba/lms/webinar.html 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Has anyone heard from NUS - R1 or NTU - R2 yet? I am from New Delhi, India and applied to NUS on 22nd December, 2017 and to NTU on 12th January, 2018.

Load more comments 2 of 4
icethird
@icethird @icethird  ·  16 Mar, 2018

I think  the rounds are over.

•  
aditi.narayanan
Aditi Narayanan @aditi.narayanan  ·  15 Apr, 2018

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
class 10 and 12- 87 and 79 percent  btech - 7.4/10 from bit mesra  gmat score -  680  exp-  7.5 years  in automotive sector in vendor operations .  Should i give gmat gaain for nus 2018 intake @ round2 .  If i apply late ie march'18 for round 2 ...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Need to clarify a few doubts regarding NUS MBA application. Kindly PM is someone can help.

•  
GamerGaurav
Gamma Mama @GamerGaurav  ·  29 Jan, 2018

are you applying in the cycle of admissions till 31st january?

•  
smriti07
@smriti07 @smriti07  ·  29 Jan, 2018
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

I want to pursue a masters program in safety health and environment or process safety or industrial hygiene. Any alumni from NUS who can guide me? Any contacts also welcome

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Post 6732958074404864
LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - PaGaLGuY [Sept'17]
Join the chat with GRE global spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran and Get all the information and... Read 38 posts, connect ...

Pagalguy

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
My GRE score is 311/340. I have a 5 yrs work exp in FMCG in operations and Safety Health and enviroment , My focus is on sustainability . what are the bschools i can apply for ? In india i am applying for ISB , what other Universities can i apply ...
Read More...
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
Post 5128204009340928
LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - PaGaLGuY [Sept'17]
Join the chat with GRE global spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran and Get all the information and... Read 30 posts, connect ...

Pagalguy

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store