NUS MBA(2007-09) Interview Experiences and Beyond

212 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Hi, Interview process has started and few among has even got their admits. Congrats to them :: Let this thread be dedicated to share \- interview experiences \- Any info abt NUS-MBA \- admission process \- anything remotely rela...
Page 1 of 22
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thanks for the reply and encouragement buddy !

i have already applied and waiting eagerly for the call..one thing, my refree's have aleady submitted the LOR's but as of the current status is showing that those haven't been submitted. I even didn't get the auto generated mail after the LOR's (Letter of Recommendations) were submitted..Usually we get a mail that our LOR's have been received by the university, but that have not happened to me in this case..

Any comments ??

Can anyone let me know what is a sufficient score and work exp for NUS ?

My profile:

GMAT: 690
Work Exp: 3+ yrs, won 4 awards..

Academeics: very good/ won meritorious student of the year award with a scholarship of 5000

Extra Curricular: Has represented district/College/University/Company in cricket championships, WorKed with an NGO..

I have already submitted the application and waiting eagerly..

Please suggest- is this profile good enough for NUS ??

Your profile is good...and attractive...Please go ahead and apply.....

You have a good chance....capitalize on your key selling points...

Regards

Can anyone let me know what is a sufficient score and work exp for NUS ?

My profile:

GMAT: 690
Work Exp: 3+ yrs, won 4 awards..

Academeics: very good/ won meritorious student of the year award with a scholarship of 5000

Extra Curricular: Has represented district/College/University/Company in cricket championships, WorKed with an NGO..

I have already submitted the application and waiting eagerly..

Please suggest- is this profile good enough for NUS ??

Mod note: Please do not spam the same message across multiple threads.

Read this post from starting to end...and would like to congratulate all those who were able to apply and get selected.

I plan to apply for Fall 2008 and would like your advise on the placement scene in NUS.
I have recently met quite a few people who have been "not so happy" with the internship and placememt scenario at NUS.

Also why NUS and not Hong Kong (HKU) ?

well i got a reject from NUS, but i dont care anymore going to Rochester Simon this FallL.All the best to others who are still waiting for NUS

Hi,
I have been waitlisted after the interview in the month of Feb. Yesterday i recieved a call stating that i have cleared the waitlist. All the best for other waitlisted candidates.

Thanks,
Nitin

I guess the wiatlist students are finally getting their results.. Any more converts..???

Hey Guys,
It has been a long wait i had applied in second week a march.I am asuming that cutains have come down on the show.
Best of luck to you guys who have made it to NUS this session.
Regards,
Neha

Hey gal.. dont give up hope b4 31st May.. u never know.. They replied to my application after 3 full months (i applied on 21st Feb- i got a call on 21st May)

My status has finally changed from submitted to interview to interview done.. now i hope it quickly changes to "OFFER MADE"

hehe..!!!!