NUS Admission - August'13

817 Posts  ·  311 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, My profile: Xth - 71% XIIth- 72% B.Tech - 7.56 GPA WP: in IT sector since July'11 Wanna join NUS on Aug'13 batch. Writing GMAT on Jan'13\. Need suggestions badly from initial stages. Thanks in advance.
Page 1 of 82

Hello.
Anybody wants to comment on the ROI.

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 2 questions. First how good are placements at NUS and second how easy is to stay in singapore post your MBA?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can someone please evaluate my profile an guide me.

Indian Male, Age- 26

Work Experience- 5+ Years in total. 1 year in the financial services industry as a Financial Analyst and 4+ years as a Senior Manager- Business Development & Strategy at a diversified firm with interests in Textiles, Power and Higher education (most recent job). Also Co-Founded an internet venture in 2006 which I later sold off to the other partners making a decent profit on investment.

GMAT- 720

College- Cardiff University, Business School. Degree- BSc in Accounting & Finance Result- Upper 2.1 Degree. Topped year 1 and scored a first class in both year 1 and 2 but because of death in the family had issues with my final year grades and hence the upper 2:1. Graduated in 2008.

Treasurer of the Indian society in college. Developed the Corporate social responsibility charter for my current firm with focus on education and sanitation. Working with the biggest environmental NGO in India on part time basis.

Post MBA goal is to move into Strategy Consulting. Plan to gain some experience in the consulting field through a job/internship before the start of my MBA.

Thanks

Regards

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
Good Idea to apply with a 640?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I am an aspirant for NUS MBA and wanted to know the following things.

1) What is the tuition fees + living cost for NUS MBA
2) I have around 6 + years of experience. Currently as Healthcare BA with Accenture in US (1 + year in onshore). GMAT : 640. Let me know my chances
3) Deferment policy of the institute

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After an ardous wait, I finally received an admit to the NUS FT MBA program this morning. Is there a forum or fb group where other NUS admits are planning/ sharing their excitement?

All the best to the 2014 applicants.
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone , this is my first post in the forum , Congratulations to every one who has got the call from NUS and all the best to the ones whose names is on the waiting List -
I had some queries -
which one of test - TOEFL/IELTS have most of you given and which of the two does NUS count more ?
is the Application process very tough ?
Is being a Business man makes u a less than the one working in private Companies?

Thank You in advance!!

"Practice and Persistency"= 100 %tile !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone , this is my first post in the forum , Congratulations to every one who has got the call from NUS and all the best to the ones whose names is on the waiting List - I had some queries - which one of test - TOEFL/IELTS have most of you given and which of the two does NUS count more ?is the Application process very tough ?Is being a Business man makes u a less than the one working in private Companies?Thank You in advance!!

"Practice and Persistency"= 100 %tile !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone hear who is on the wait-list and waiting to hear back from NUS?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When does the NUS MBA batch generally commence ? is the course duration 12 months or 21 months ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...