Number of students taking MAT

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I want to know if there is a number on the total number of students appearing for MBA entrance exams throughout the country. Am also trying to identify the statewise universities/institutes and the number of MBA Aspirants. I am doing some...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I want to know if there is a number on the total number of students appearing for MBA entrance exams throughout the country. Am also trying to identify the statewise universities/institutes and the number of MBA Aspirants. I am doing some research on the MBA education segment and any help you can provide would be appreciated.

I posted this thread here. Please suggest if it should be posted/moved to a different forum.

Thanks
Krishna

Hi Krishna!
Please continue here:- MAT May Queries and Discussions
Any individual queries shall be taken into MAT official thread for that particular session. No need open a separate thread for the same.

Regards,
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

I want to know if there is a number on the total number of students appearing for MBA entrance exams throughout the country. Am also trying to identify the statewise universities/institutes and the number of MBA Aspirants. I am doing some research on the MBA education segment and any help you can provide would be appreciated.

I posted this thread here. Please suggest if it should be posted/moved to a different forum.

Thanks
Krishna

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.