[Official] NTPC School Of Business, PGDM (Energy Management) | Academic support by IIM A | PaGaLGuY [ NSB Noida]

Join the discussion on NTPC School Of Business, Noida PGDM (Energy Management) and Get all the details about NSB Noida,NSB PGDM Fees, Faculty details, Key benefits of the program and much more...

91 Posts  ·  1,625 Users
Recommended

Thoughts from IIM-A professor on NSB's PGDM(EM) program

Application deadline: 31st July 2018 | Apply Now !

Webinar on the benefits of doing PGDM from NSB | 9th of Jul, 5:00 PM

Student Testimony #3 - Chandan Sharma

Saudi Arabia Delegate visited NSB

Page 1 of 9
 Nsb organising a training program at Noida for the participant of National grid of Saudi Arabia.The program will be conducted in two phases, first phase will be for 4 weeks in India from 29th oct to 23rd Nov and next 15 days will be in different ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
 NSB takes pride in sharing that its students took part in two categories as "Great Delhi Run" and "Half Marathon" which are a non-timed run of 5.3 and 21.097 kilometres respectively under 'Airtel Half Marathon 2018' organised at Jawaharlal Nehru ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
   || Yaa Devi sarvabhuteshu, Shakti rupena sangsthita Namastasyai, namastasyai, namastasyai, namo namaha |||| NSB wishes all a very Happy Navratri. This Navratri let us light the lamp of knowledge, wisdom and devotion and pray to Goddess Durga fo...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
  "The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." NSB - NTPC School of Business conducted its induction and orientation program for the PGDM - (Energy Management) Course for the Batch 2018-20. The event began with ‘Saraswati Vandana’ that ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
  As quoted by Mahatma Gandhi True knowledge gives a moral standing and moral strength NSB believes in making its students better human beings who can make a difference in society with their knowledge and outlook. NSB wishes all a very Happy Gandh...
Read more...
Post 4642600416444416
undefined
Write a comment...

PNB has approved their "Pratibha Educational" loan scheme(which is collateral free)for NTPC school of business. Interested students can avail the same.

undefined
Write a comment...

NSB welcomes all the participants of PGDM (Energy Management) 2018-20 batch. We congratulate all of them for a bright future. 

undefined
Write a comment...

How many people joined NTPC business school for PGDM (EM)?

undefined
Write a comment...

hi i got the offer letter..add me..7060325455 PGDM (EM)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi I got the offer to join nsb PGDM EM course Please add my number 8963067016

•  
undefined
Write a comment...