[Official] NTPC School Of Business, PGDM (Energy Management) | Academic support by IIM A | PaGaLGuY [ NSB Noida]

211 Posts  ·  1,961 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NTPC School Of Business, Noida PGDM (Energy Management) and Get all the details about NSB Noida,NSB PGDM Fees, Faculty details, Key benefits of the program and much more...

Page 1 of 22

The electricity consumption program and how it works now deserves a separate dissertation and I am not working on it now with the help of  https://dissertation-helpers.co.uk/  which helps me better understand the whole structure of this type of work as a scientific one. So it is really very cool.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

placement record? for Ex- mba non sponsors

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The students of NSB were privileged to attend 1st Global Conference and Awards - exhibition on recycling, waste management & environment, climate change at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.

Post 47753372579839
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The results for PGDM(EM) and PGDM(E) have been declared. All the selected candidates will be intimated through their registered e-mail ids. Candidates are requested to check their inbox/junk/spam folders for the same. 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Batch size?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@AshishDiwakar when is the result going to come

1 comment
Gauti343
@Gauti343  ·  0 karma

It has been declared already

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Placement reports? Avg package?

1 comment
m18harigovindr
@m18harigovindrNSB Noida  ·  22 karma

We are the first batch in Energy Management, faculties and placement cell are working towards the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WhatsApp group for converted?

1 comment
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpcNSB Noida  ·  86 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the process of refund?

2 comments
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpcNSB Noida  ·  86 karma

@ayan.yadav7 According to AICTE norms

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ayan.yadav7
@ayan.yadav7  ·  6 karma

If I book my seat and didn't take the admission, then how would I be able to get back booking amount.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1. Registration & Application forms for PGDM programmes have been closed.

2. Shortlisted candidates for personal assessment (PA) will be informed through registered email id. Candidates are requested to check inbox/junk/spam folders for the same.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...