[Official] NTPC School Of Business, PGDM (Energy Management) | Academic support by IIM A | PaGaLGuY [ NSB Noida]

Join the discussion on NTPC School Of Business, Noida PGDM (Energy Management) and Get all the details about NSB Noida,NSB PGDM Fees, Faculty details, Key benefits of the program and much more...

24 Posts  ·  215 Users
Recommended

Webinar on the benefits of doing PGDM from NSB | 9th of Jul, 5:00 PM

Student Testimony #2 - Neha Chaturvedi

Student Testimony #1 - Sunny Seth PGDM (E) 2018

Page 1 of 2

Thank you everyone for joining this group.If anybody wants counselling on PGDM EM they can contact at 9660399413. So,feel free to contact in case of any query.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

@nsb-ntpc This course will be ending in may 2020 or after that? as the course is commencing late

nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpc @nsb-ntpc  NSB Noida  ·  1 day ago

it will be as commecing date may be preponed.You will get an  update on website.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Could you please elaborate on the below criteria criteria of 10th + 12th Marks should be > 80. It is mentioned in selection procedure document.

ayush.kalani
Aks  @ayush.kalani  ·  1 hour ago
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@nsb-ntpc Hey there, Thank you for this platform, I reall have some queries and if you can sort it out, It will be very useful for me. The following are :- 1. I have submitted the form and there was no option for NSB test. When can i expec...
Read more...
  •  
ayush.kalani
Aks  @ayush.kalani  ·  1 hour ago
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

16 lakh fees,,hadd hi macha di...

•  
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpc @nsb-ntpc  NSB Noida  ·  2 days ago

This fee includes everything like boarding and mess with Exam fees also.Frankly,it is worth of value addition by IIMA.

•  
PostMalone
Lil UZiVERT @PostMalone  ·  2 days ago

@nsb-ntpc being a Maharatna NTPC should have started a B school for financially weak students to help realising their dream, keeping fee minimum. They are already having high profitable turnovers. Stress on CSR.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
75%in 10th (West bengal board) and in top20%ile Unfortunately right after I faced stomach ulcer for 3 years and managed only 48% in 12th(Have endoscopy reports as proof,not from govt hospital because treatment is poor there). After recovery I jo...
Read more...
nsb-ntpc

your chances are bright,fill the form.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What kind of job profiles can I expect after this? like managerial positions, research analyst, energy consultant etc

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
Sa54dc
@Sa54dc @Sa54dc  ·  2 days ago

@nsb-ntpc I saw the faculty members there were very few from iim Ahmedabad only 3 in number.

•  
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpc @nsb-ntpc  NSB Noida  ·  1 day ago

@Sa54dc 60 to 70 % from IIMA and rest 30 to 40 % from NSB only .

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi, please find my profile below: 10th - 84.3% ; 12th - 62.09% ; Btech - 6.59 CGPA  4years 4 months IT exp. Left IT to prepare for UPSC.  Wrote Mains in 2017 but not selected for interview. 1 year 3 month (Oct 2016 till Jan 2018) PSU Bank - PO Cu...
Read more...
  •  
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpc @nsb-ntpc  NSB Noida  ·  3 days ago

@misra_subir worth of the program is decided by candidates only.If you have 5 yrs of experience, you can go with PGDM E,otherwse opt for PGDM EM. Loan facilities available from BOB and PNB.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I've 26 percentage in xat. And the cutoff is 24. Is it advisable to give the entrance test or apply through xat?

•  
nsb-ntpc
@nsb-ntpc @nsb-ntpc  NSB Noida  ·  3 days ago

@9599586632 apply through XAT.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

There is no mention of nsb test in the form. how do I opt for that ? 

Start believing
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
adisthebest
faceman  @adisthebest  ·  3 days ago

I just needed to know where will I receive written nsb exam details. Have completed the application form though. 

•  
nsb-ntpc

@adisthebest it will soon be updated on website. keep on checking the website daily.

undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store